☕World Coffee Day ☕

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤
|WORLD COFFEE DAY|
BY- thelatentwriter
BANNER BY- Stariewrites

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢|WORLD COFFEE DAY|BY- thelatentwriterBANNER BY- Stariewrites

YO! All the coffee lover out there, this is OUR day you guys!

From Mocha to darkly, from expresso to americano, a day to celebrate this blessing! I don’t know about you people, but I survive on that thing. A cup a day takes all the stress away! So, if we go into the history of this day. It was first celebrated in Milan in 2015 and the history of coffee, well our dear love is around 500 years old! Yup, I’m not kidding.

Sometimes, a good cup of coffee is all we need. Be it a good situation or bad, stressed or messed up, coffee can change or at least help a lot. Coffee is not just a drink, it is mean of
conversation, a thing to bond over. I love my coffee as much as I love my novels, and let me tell you, most of the times, a cup of coffee and silence is all I need to go through a bad day.

If you are interested in sharing how you love your coffee, comment down below.

Many of you will be like, “Oh, it is just a drink, Zy.” But no, it is not just a drink. There are legit examples where people have accepted that coffee helped them to get over a lot of dark things. In a world where, there is a good amount of negativity a small cup of positivity can not be just, a drink.

So today, on this amazing day allow me to tell you some interesting facts about coffee.

Coffee is the second most traded commodity. Surpassed only by oil. So you see, this world either run of oil or on coffee, XD.

•How many of you know that coffee is actually a fruit? Yeah, right. They grow on bushes and are a type of berries.

Kopi Luwak is the most expensive coffee in the world. It comes from Indonesia and is made from beans digested from the Asian Palm Civet. In other words, it comes from cat poop.

There are basically two types of coffee beans. One, Arabica coffee and the other Robusta coffee which hardly plants but contains double the amount of caffeine.

You know, we all should thank goats for the world’s most favoured drink, why? Because a goat header found coffee, who noticed goats became more energetic after eating a certain kind of berries.

Drinking coffee regularly decrease the chances of disease like cancer, Alzheimer’s and heart issues and lowers the rate of depression, too. Welp, can this thing be more amazing?

I leave it upto you to search and know more about our love and do not forget to share it with us too!

If you wanna know about types of coffee then here is the list of the most consumed type of coffee and a little about what all goes inside the cup.

BLACK - ​A shot of espresso and milk with just a tip of foam.

Cappuccino- ​Latte ​more milk, more foam with a sprinkle of cocoa. Oh, a cup of joy!

Americano- ​Similar to black coffee, it is espresso shot diluted in hot water.

Espresso - ​It is mostly like a foundation or base of most coffee drinks. But can be just taken solo too.

Doppio- ​Oh, just double espresso shot.

•Cortado- ​ A perfect balance of espresso and steamed milk.

Macchiato- ​Espresso with a small amount of foam on top. So, kinda between a cappuccino and a doppio.

•Mocha- ​The sweetest! Okay, it is basically chocolate espresso with steamed milk and foam.

Okay, so I’ll stop myself from being a barista. These are just a few examples, they’re a lot to know about. Go ahead, let that coffee lover inside you run wild.

Wishing you all an amazing cup of coffee and a great day!

#ind_legion

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤