📮World Post Day📮

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢
|WORLD POST DAY|
BY- NikkithaKJ

“In an age like ours, which is not given to letter-writing, we forget what an important part it used to play in people’s lives.”
-Anatole Broyard

On the proposal of Shri Anand Mohan Narula, a member of the Indian delegation, October 9th was declared as the World Post Day at the Universal Postal Union Congress in Tokyo,
Japan in the year 1969, and there has been no looking back ever since.

Every year, postal offices from around the world come together to celebrate this day by conducting stamp collection exhibitions and other such workshops. The Universal Postal Union too takes part in the celebration by hosting an international letter writing contest for young people.

So what are we waiting for now?

Life is not always about contests and competitions. In fact, most of the time, it is just about enjoying the little things.

So, this World Post Day, let us all pen down a letter for someone close to us and make them smile by delivering it to them by ourselves or by post because we might live in the developed, technologically advanced world, but nothing beats the bliss of receiving a sweet letter from a beloved, right?

Here’s a letter from the Indian Legion family to all the amazing people reading this.

Hi Awesome Person,

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for sticking with us throughout our journey and staying with us through the thick and thin. We hope you have a blessed and happy life
ahead and always remember that we are here for you, just a message away!
Lots of love,
The Indian Legion Family

 We hope you have a blessed and happy life
ahead and always remember that we are here for you, just a message away!
Lots of love,
The Indian Legion Family

#ind_legion

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢