🙏🏻 Navratri Day Eight🙏🏻

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢
|NAVRATRI DAY EIGHT|
BY- thelatentwriter
BANNERS BY- Stariewrites and ishraddha

The eight-day of Navratri, i.e, asthami thithi is dedicated to maa Mahagauri. Ma Mahagauri is believed as the most beautiful manifestation of the goddess and destroyer of all evil and assassin of all the demons.

Maha means extremely and gauri means white. Thus Mahagauri means extremely fair or also known as, as bright as jasmine. According to a tale, after killing all the demons in the form of Kaalratri, parvati is said to have very dark skin, as dark as night. After which she undergone a severe penance and pleased by that lord Brahma advised her to take bath in the river Maansarovar. Parvati’s fair complexion gave rise to the new Goddess after bathing in the Mansarovar River.

Mahagauri is also known as Vrisharudha because she is depicted mounted on a bull. Maa Mahagauri is shown to have four arms — one of them with the weapon trishul. Her
second hand has a damaru, the third one is shown in Abhaya Mudra, while the fourth is in Varada Mudra.

 Her second hand has a damaru, the third one is shown in Abhaya Mudra, while the fourth is in Varada Mudra

Mahagauri is the symbol of peace and forgiveness. She is said to be the  forgiver of sinners. Maa Mahagauri blesses her devotees with happiness and fulfills all their desires. She is worshipped by devotees to be forgiven for all their previous sins and for a loyal and life long bond.

 She is worshipped by devotees to be forgiven for all their previous sins and for a loyal and life long bond

#ind_legion

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢