🔱Kali Puja🔱

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢
|KALI PUJA|
By- DawningMystery
Banner by- ishraddha

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢|KALI PUJA|By- DawningMysteryBanner by- ishraddha

ॐ कालि कालि महाकालि कालिके पापहारिणी धर्मार्थमोक्षदे देवि नारायणि नमोऽस्तुते ॥ 

om kāli kāli mahākāli kālike pāpahāriņi dharmarthamokşade devi nārāyaṇi namo

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kali Puja is an auspicious Hindu festival, dedicated to Goddess Kali. Kali Puja is also known as Shyama Puja, Dipanwita Kali Puja or Mahanisha Puja.

Kali Puja is celebrated on the new moon day (Amavasya) of the Kartik month. It falls on the same day as Diwali. When in other part of the country, people worship Goddess Lakshmi, in West Bengal, Orissa and Assam (eastern part of country) people celebrate Kali Puja.

It is said that after the gods lost a battle with the demons, Goddess Kali was born from the forehead of Goddess Durga to save heaven and earth from cruel demons.

But, the killing increased her blood lust, and she started killing whoever she felt had done a wrong. She was stopped only when Lord Shiva lay down in front of her. As she stood on Lord Shiva, her rage subsided.

During kali puja devotees honour the goddess Kali in their homes in the form of clay sculptures and in pandals. Goddess Kali is worshipped at night with Tantric rites and mantras. Devotees perform the puja offering red hibiscus flowers (which is said to be her favourite), fish, sweets, rice and lentils.

Kali Puja is celebrated to get her blessings for happiness, health, wealth, and peace and to seek the help of the goddess in destroying evil

#ind_legion

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢