✊🏻National Consumer Rights Day✊🏻

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤ ◢
|NATIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS DAY|

By- ThatChaiWaliLadki
Banner by- SweetAsRasmalai-

"Customer isGod."

You may have heard this quote often. But, in latest incorrect strategies are in use in maximumof the fields. Trade additionally isn't always left untouched. A individual who purchases items for private use is referred to as Consumer/ Customer. Thus, to defend the rights of a consumer the Consumer Rights Act was passed on 24thDecember,1986. And to rejoice this day, National Consumer Rights' Day isdiscovered each 12 months at the identical day. 

Some key functions of the Consumer Protection Bill are as follows-

● A consumer is someone who buys any items or avails a carrier for consideration. It no longer encompass someone who obtains an amazing for resale or an amazing or carrier for industrial purposes. It additionally covers transactions via numerous modes like offline, on-line through digital means, teleshopping, multi-stage marketing, or direct selling.

● The Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) can have the energy to impose fines at the endorser or producer as much as 2-12 months imprisonment for deceptive or fake advertisement.

Following are the rights of consumer in line with the Consumer Protection Bill-

● To have facts approximately the quantity, quality, purity, potency, price, and general of products or offerings.

● To be covered from unsafe items and offerings.

● To be covered from unfair or restrictive exchange practices.

● To have quite a few items or offerings at aggressive costs

This day presents each man or woman with a possibility to focus on the significance of embracing the consumer rights and to arise in opposition to the incorrect accomplished with them.

Every 12 months these days is widely known with aexceptional subject matter. The subject matter for 2020 is "TheSustainable Consumer". The subject matter will especially spread awarenesson how a consumer could make a few life-style adjustments to play their elementand what governments and companies should do to shape sustainability for consumers. 

#ind_legion
◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤ ◢