🛫Indian Air Force Day🛬

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤
|INDIAN AIR FORCE DAY|
BY- _starflies_

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥ ◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢|INDIAN AIR FORCE DAY|BY- _starflies_

❝नभः स्पृशं दीप्तम्❞

❝Nabham Sparsham Deeptam❞

❝Touch the Sky with Glory❞

This heartfelt ensemble of words taken from the eleventh chapter of the Gita, the Discourse given by Lord Krishna to Arjuna on the battlefield of Kurukshetra during the Great War of Mahabharata, is the motto of the fourth largest Air Force in the world. The Indian Air Force, IAF.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

बिजली से तेज गरुड़ सा घातक,

मेरे गगन का तू उरगारी है

नभः स्पृशं दीप्तम् का साहस तुझमें,

तू सारी दुनिया पर भारी है।।

~ गुमनाम

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Born on 8th October 1932, in the British India, IAF is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. Since then, the 8th of October is observed as Indian Air Force Day, marking 2020 as its 88th Year.

This day is celebrated for the inception of the Air Force in India to aid the Army that was fighting on the land. This day is also celebrated in order to increase the awareness of the Indian air force as an organisation of national security both officially and publicly.

The auspicious day is celebrated in air force bases all across the nation with air shows and parades conducted by air force cadets, as the IAF has its prime responsibility of securing the Indian airspace as well as to carry out the aerial warfare during any clash. Not only it has the responsibility to safeguard the Indian Territory from all risks, but it also provides support during natural calamities to the affected areas. The celebration is attended by the Chiefs of all the three defense services, namely the Indian Air Force, Army, and Navy.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

उसे गुमां है कि मेरी उड़ान कुछ कम है