Chapter 122

—🕊Yoru Yasuda Yugi (POV)

As we arrived inside the house, I was really surprised that Mr. Velthazor notice what I noticed about this girl, and my brother seem to did not notice something.

I then stop Mr. Velthazor while my brother and the girl who seems to be not my little Yurina went inside from the living room.

" What is it commoner? " He said

" You surprised me in there, I didn't know you notice the differences too." I said as I smiled.

" Commoner, Of course I did notice, I may be a cat, but we are known to be observant of the surrounding especially to our dear owner. " He said and so I smiled once again.

" I thought I was the only one who notice something was wrong, but I guess I was wrong. " I said

" Anyway, don't say anything that we know that she isn't Yurina, we need to know why is she acting like our little Yurina." I said and he then stares at me for a second.

" Indeed Commoner, you are right, now that you've said it, I am worried that our commoner is missing. " He said

( That also gives me troubles.)

" We will know where she is, if we will follow and observe her every movements, and you as my little Yurina's pet, spy on this copycat." I said

" Commoner, did you just give me an order?  " He said and so I smiled.

" I guess I just did, anyway just do what I say, don't complain. " I said

" For my commoner, I will. " He said and after that we both entered the living room and we both saw Zenako crossing his arms in front of this girl sitting on the sofa with her calm look.

( When I asked her the first question.)

( I already knew she wasn't my little Yurina.)

( Whenever she sees us, she always run with excitement on her face towards us.)

( and whenever we scold her or even say something that seems to be scolding to her, she would always say she is sorry and she will explain why sincerely.)

( My little Yurina might be a deva, but she has this genuine innocent smile, and when this copycat girl smile, I can only see the demon sinister smile that we all had.)

( That is why, I can tell the difference already.)

( This demons should have known better if they want to make us believe that the Yurina is with us.. is her.)

( How stupid minded they are.)

( Wait... I give a necklace to my little Yurina with a tracking device inside it, I can use to track her down! )

As I look the ring on my hand, I did not see her location, it was blank, I couldn't see anything at all.

( This useless sh*t.)

I then looked at the girl in front of us, who was sitting silently for a minute now, with her calm face but I can definitely hear her heartbeat as demons.

" Calm down, we won't bite you." I said and she then look at me.

" Right, strawberry your heart is beating rapidly." Zenako said but he wasn't showing any expression on his face.

" Call the Queen and King immediately." I said and my brother stood up and went near where the telephone is and I can even hear this girls heartbeat went crazy.

( This is what I'm talking about.)

( As fox demon and a half merman.)

( We have the ability to sense their emotions especially the sounds of the demons heartbeat.)

*TELEPATHY*

Zenako - { Tell me, she isn't my strawberry is she? }

Yoru - { So.. You did notice too? }

Zenako - { I know its not a big deal, but for me its a f*cking big deal, my strawberry always run towards to me whenever her school is over and she always hugs me first.}

Yoru - { She is copying our little Yurina, just act base ont he situation, and call the King and Queen Immediately, and call the demon knight and the guards.}

Zenako - { I will call all the Family Relatives.}

Yoru - { Do it now.}

*END*

" So, are you two just going to stare at me? " She said looking to Mr. Velthazor and I, and I just crossed my legs.

" Ahm.." she said

" The Queen and King said they will be here after a minute." Zenako said and after that I stood up and casted the most strongest spell.

" W-wait..what the hell is going on?? " She said

" You will not escape, until you will tell the truth, you cannot leave this house alive. " I said

" And remember, if you lie, your nose will grow, like pinocchio." Mr. Velthazor

" I know you weren't my strawberry. " Zenako said as he crossed his arms.

" But.. I am Yurina! What the hell is wrong with all of you?!  " she said and so I raised my eyebrows when her nose grows an inch.

" See, she is lying. " Mr. Velthazor said

" We haven't asked you any questions yet, but your lying already? " I said

" I swear, I wasn't lying, I'm telling you the truth. " She said and her nose grows again.

" Keep telling that to yourself vanilla, you won't get away with us if something bad happen to my strawberry. " Zenako said

" I swear to all of you, even if I die, I'm telling you that I am Yurina. " she said and her nose grows an inch again and I just smiled to the fact that she IS literally lying.

" I don't know if I should laugh or pity you. " Mr. Velthazor.

( I didn't hear any commoners from his mouth, that is new.)

" What exactly is your reason that you won't tell us the truth? Where is my commoner? " Mr. Velthazor

" I am Yurina kitty! What are you talking two all about?! " she said as if she was annoyed, but her heart is beating rapidly and her nose grows an inch again.

" Your nose is growing, it means you're lying again and again and gain. " Zenako said and so I just sighed.

" Bring her nose back to its original again whenever her nose reach to its limits, and keeps asking questions and let us see if she keeps lying, and if she won't tell us the truth, the queen and the king and the rest of the family relatives will be the one who will talk to her. " I said and I hear her heart starts beating like crazy.

" What?! But I am Yurina! Can't you all see?! I am her!  Kitty? Zenako?! Yoru.. Please let go of me. " she pleaded and her nose grows an inch again.

" If you are trying to win us, the real Yurina is the only one who can do that aego and no one else." Zenako said as he crossed his arms.

After that I just sighed and went out from the living room and went inside to the kitchen just  to make some special tea for everyone who will arrived in here.

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊