Chapter 37

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

Its already morning.. But.. I.. Could not.. Sleep. I'm still wide awake. I can't sleep. Her face is still in my mind!!!!

( She probably will going to kill me.)

" Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Whyyyy diddd iiiiii forgot about coming over to her houseeee??!! " I yelled and the door then suddenly burst open and that scared the hell out of me.

" What's your problem!??? Learn to knock first, do you know that!!? " I said while glaring at my butler.

" I am so sorry Young Prince, but I heard you were screaming, so I ran faster to get here, I thought someone was attacking you." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

" But Young Prince, aren't you going to take a shower? You will be late, it's already six thirty. " He said and I immediately jump off to my bed and run towards the bathroom.

( I can't be late...)

( What if.. She's already inside the room?? )

( Waiting for me??? Is she really planning to kill me?????? )

( Wahhhh!!! Why am I so worked up about this!!!! )

( I'm not even scared of anything!!!! )

" Yeah, I am not scared of anything." I said to myself as I stared my reflection to the mirror.

As I finished taking a shower and get dressed up, and as I also finished eating my breakfast, I then flies away from home and went to school as fast as I could, and there are some quite few students who were running late too.

As I was walking through the hallway, I still saw a bunch of students outside, and as I was standing in front of the door, I then feel that cold atmosphere inside.. That only made trembling.

( I am not afraid of anything, yeah, when this little demon wasn't here in the school, I'm also feared by demons.)

As I gathered up my courage to walked inside, and as I opened the door, I saw four demon females surrounding my little pumpheaded pumpkin demon, who was just sitting on her chair, coloring her book.

" Yasha!! " Rikichi wave his hand and so I walked towards him.

" What's going on here?? What are those four females doing?? " I said as I whispered to him.

" Uh —we'll, they are challenging Little Yurina to a fight, but Yurina didn't even bothered to say anything, and she just continues to color her book that Akumu gives to her. " Rikichi said

( And there's no students... Stopping it? )

( Uh.. Of course.. It's not illegal to do stuffs like that in here.)

" Why aren't you speaking huh!???  " I heard one of the female demon said.

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

" Why aren't you speaking huh!??? " She said

( Gosh... Why everybody wants to pick a fight with me?? )

( I'm still little... I just want to attend school and thats just it.)

( Gosh.. Why are they always likes to cause troubles?? )

( And why is Yasha still not here??? )

( Did I scared him off last night??? )

( We'll.. I.. Yoru actually told me to do that to him.)

( I didn't mean to scared him, and the letter that I give to one of Yashas butler, was actually written by Yoru, and I have no idea, whats inside the letter.)

*Slamming The Table*

" Are you just ignoring us!??? " she said, but I didn't mind her, and just continues to colored my book that Akumu gives to me.

" Is that what you want hah? Then fine, I guess you want the hardest way." I heard her said, and she just then took the necklace in my neck without my permission.

" My.. You have a pretty butterfly necklace, you don't mind if I'm going to break it, don't you? " She said and smile in front of me.

( T-thats... Yorus moms heirloom....)

*************

" Always wear this necklace okay? It's a gift from my mother, be sure to never take it off, it'll protect you from those dangerous people who wants to hurts you. " Yoru

" Yes, I won't take it off." I said and I smiled to him

" And be sure to never lost it, okay? " Yoru said and smiled.

***********

( I promised to never take it off...)

" Don't you dare. " I said and looked at her.

" My.. *laugh* I'm so scared *smile* what are you going to do hah? You're just a LITTLE GIRL.*smile*" she said and she then throws the necklace on the floor and she stump it with her feet causing the necklace to broke.

( Yoru... His moms precious necklace...)

" My.. Are you mad? Because I broke it? Oops, I didn't mean to. " she said and her friends laugh in front of me, I then stood up and walked towards to the necklace and I place the broken pieces inside the plastic bag, I was holding.

" Collecting the broken pieces hah?  " I heard her said and without further ado, she just burnt all the broken pieces of the necklace she broke and it turns into ashes.

( T-.. The necklace...)

( I.. Broke Yorus promised....)

( She...)

( SHE BROKE IT!!!!! )

I then stood up and looked at her and glared at her, but she and her friends only looked at me and smile.

" You have pretty coloring book too." She said and also burnt it.

" She also has a pretty cute bag." One of her friends said and they all burned the things thats so precious to me.

( My papas gift and there's also mama's gift inside...)

( Yorus necklace is broken and turned into ashes.)

( Akumus coloring book.. Was also burned down.)

( My... Precious... Things..)

( My... Heart...is... Broken.)

" You... Piece of sh*t." I said and looked at them.

" Oh~ someone's angry." She said and her friends laugh.

Her friends keeps laughing and smiling at me, and I... Couldn't bare it anymore.....

( You missed up with the wrong person.)

I then hold the chair besides me and while they were busy laughing without noticing me, I then smiled at them.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊