Cast

A/N :

Just to remind you all that all the photo that shown below are not really mine, I just borrowed them from Google site. (Thank You, Google, AHAHA) Though, I just really wish I know how to draw, so I could have just draw my own characters, but I can't, I don't have any skills from arts.

So whoever owns this picture that I've used, I'm sorry, and I love the arts, please let me borrow it, Ehehehhehe, and some of the characters will not have picture shown.

Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō 'Yurina'(The Demon King's Adopted Human Daughter) -🕊 She was once a human

(The Demon King's Adopted Human Daughter)
-🕊 She was once a human.
-🕊An obedient little cute girl from the human earth.
-🕊Was sold to a demon king, a demon who wants to have a little adopted granddaughter or daughter/son.
-🕊A cute little human girl from a world full of demons.
-🕊A kind hearted little one.
-🕊And her Last Name Fuyu was later on changed to Rokurō.
-🕊And is Adopted Daughter of Demon King and The Demon Queen.

Akuma Hida Rokurō 'Demon King/Akuma'(The Demon King from the Underworld) -🕊A very mighty powerful Demon king from the Underworld

(The Demon King from the Underworld)
-🕊A very mighty powerful Demon king from the Underworld.
-🕊He is also the gods of demon who controls death and time from the human world, and he is also the gate keeper but also the dream destroyer of humans from earth.
-🕊The most Evil and scary King of the Underworld and he is the mighty demon king.
-🕊A Demon king who has a wife, but the Demon Queen cannot bare a child, and so they have never had a child in their entire existence, but of course, the other demons didn't know about this, except for the king's two servants.
-🕊A Demon king who was jealous from his other demon friends who has grandchildren or a daughter/son.
-🕊A Demon king who have adopted an adorable cute human little girl, who become a demon princess and has a resemblance look to her wife.
-🕊The owner of the school Vameth Sins, Institute Of Demon School
-🕊His the Demon king who loves his adopted daughter so much, and his desire is to have a daughter/son and he adopted a human.