Chapter 74

—🕊Zenaku Yasuda Yugi (POVs)

I was at the kitchen usually cooking food for the King and Queen, they will arrive after a few hours, they even called on the phone.

My brother and I, are preparing for their arrival for the next hours, they supposedly to arrived for a few months but when they received the news about the Project A, they immediately wants to come home.

This day, we need to protect our little Yurina for that dangerous project, that project experiment is about human demon, it means the project will only be a success if the person they will perform an experiment is a human half demon, and our little Yurina is in danger that is why.. We will be preparing ourselves to protect her.

" I already put some protection on her room and for the entire house and the ground, just to make sure." My brother said and I just nodded.

" Are you sure that you already put everything what I said? " I said as I looked at him and he just nodded and so I smiled to him.

" Already did, Velthazor even helped me. " He said and so I nodded.

*meow*

" Commoners, that nurse in the vameth school where my commoner is attending, you two be more careful with that woman." Velthazor said

( The nurse inside the vameth school?? )

" The nurse? There are lots of nurse inside that school." Yoru said and so I nodded in agreement.

*meow*

" Indeed Commoners, but there are two nurse womans, they are twins and one is suppressing bad energy, and I feel like she will hunt down my commoner." Velthazor said as he licked his paws.

( Two nurse.. And one is suppressing bad energy.)

( This will be very hard to guess who.)

*meow*

" Though commoners, you don't need to worry that woman who is suppressing bad energy, is not a nurse in our school, her twin sister who is suppressing a good energy is the one who is a nurse in our school." Velthazor said

" But, we can't trust that two twin sisters, even if she is suppressing a good energy, she might cause harm to our strawberry. " Yoru said and so I nodded.

" And also Velthazor, keep an eye to your commoner, I saw her skipping classes when I was at the demon black market. " I said and both of them looked at me.

" But don't worry, I give her a necklace that has a tracking device, that means we will know wherever she goes, with the help of our rings that we are wearing today. " I said

" So.. This ring that you just give to us will help us? " Yoru said and so I nodded.

*meow*

" Commoners, I'll be napping at the library, don't wake me up, I'll be taking my beauty sleep. " Velthazor said and walked away swaying its white tail.

" Yoru, it is already time, go and pick up Yurina immediately, someone might come and get her." I said and he then nodded and leave.

*sigh*

( He will come back.)

" Uh... Where is the key?  " He said and so I just sighed again.

( He always forgets the key..)

I then pointed him where the key is and he then just smiled to me and I just sighed, he always forgets the cars key everytime he picks up little Yurina from the school.