Chapter 73

[GUNSHOT]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As expected, I just saw Yashas Ex girlfriend and she was also looking into my direction while she was just standing next to Yasha who was talking to Rikichi and Takehito.

I also saw Daimon and his friends, it seems like they are all having a good time talking each other without me.

( We'll, they are all friends from the start anyway.)

( And I am still not so sure if Im consider as their friend too.)

( But.. I'm glad that I have them all.)

I then looked at to Yashas Ex girlfriend who was looking at me, glaring.. Again.

I then saw her smirking to me and, so I raised one of my eyebrows and stared at her.

She then suddenly put her arms around Yasha and I then looked at him, who looked at her when she holds him.

But then, I just saw Yasha who let her hold his arms and I then looked at her, and she just then smile and smirked at me and so I crossed my arms smiling at her too.

( Is she really obsessed winning Yasha to get back to her? )

( How... Adorable. But pathetic.)

( Such a.. Whore.)

( But..at least she tried her best being a b*tch.)

As I was just standing looking at them and staring to Mayumi who keeps glancing at me and then smirked at me, like she thought.. She win.

( She really loves to own him like an object.)

( We'll, like what she said.. Daimon and Yasha is her so called 'property'.)

( So.. Yasha and Daimon is a land property now?? and she owned them? )

( Then... *smirked*)

I then walked towards to them, while smiling.

( Does she really think I won't fight back? )

( I'll be marking my territory today.)

( I love demons who will hate me even more.)

" Yurina! I'm so glad you are here now." Takehito said and I then just smiled to him.

" Woah, I'm so happy that you aren't hugging guys now. So proud." Rikichi said and so I give him my prettiest smile.

" Geez, you're already giving me a heart attack. " Rikichi said and I just then smirked a bit and after that I then looked at to Mayumi and smile to her.

" Hi, How have you been? I just wish you are still okay. " I said while smiling to her and she then smiled to me.

" Of course, I am more than okay, besides I have someone besides to me for today." Mayumi said and so I looked at to Yasha who can't even stared at me.

( Gosh.)

( Is she trying to flirt now? )

( Why is she so trying hard.)

( She want it that way hah.)

( I'll give you a piece of me.)

" Are you trying to flirt with my Pretty boy  friend Yasha? " I said as I crossed my arms in front of her and all of them were now looking at me.

But of course, I didn't looked at them, I simply keep my gaze looking at Mayumi who was staring at me.

( That is not how you flirt baby girl.)

( I'll teach you how to flirt with someone and give them a heart attack.)

" What? What did you just said? " Mayumi said and I then flip my side hair and looked at her, eye to eye.

" I said, are you flirting with my Boy  Friend? " I said

" BoyFriend???? Are you saying you two are in a relationship?!!!! " Mayumi said and I just smiled and looked at to Yasha and to her again.

( Gosh.)

( Look at that dumb b*tch.)

" What are you talking about? There is a space between those words. " I said and smirked.

( Such a dumb whore b*tch.)

" Theres a space between those words sweetheart." I said while looking at her who was now glaring at me.

" Next time, hear me clearly okay? And also, what did Yasha even sees you, you don't even match up with him, do you know who match with him perfectly? " I said and smiled to her, and by that I then walked towards to her and now that I am facing her an inches away.

I then grabbed her arms and forcely remove it from Yashas arms, and she then looked at me angrily for doing that.

But when I successfully remove her arms around Yasha, I then smirked at her and give her a look.

" The only person who match up with him perfectly, is no other than me, that also means.." I said and I then hold to Yashas arms where she was placing her hands around Yasha before I removed it.

" I am marking my territory, so back off and don't even try to flirt with what is mine. " I said while looking at her and she was glaring at me and by that I then smiled to her widely.

" And that is how you flirt with someone." I said and I then removed my hand around to Yashas arms.

" That is how you PERFECTLY flirt with someone and giving them a gunshot in their heart, thank me later for teaching you to flirt." I said and smiled to her.

" You bi—. "She said but I then shut her off.

" When you try to flirt with someone, do it perfectly, and what I mean about it, " as I said that I then walked towards to her and she keeps walking backward, until her back hit the wall and now I cornered her.

" What I mean about it, you can flirt with anyone you like, but I won't let you flirt with my pretty boy. " I whispered to her and after that I then smiled to her.

" When you flirt, you need to give a gunshot into their heart before you attack, gets? Good." after I said that, I then turned around too look at this guys who are just looking at both me and Mayumi, but I just give them a piece of a smile.

I then walked towards to them and and smiled again, I then looked at to Yasha and Daimon and the others who were staring at me, but I just keep smiling to them.

" And Mayumi, the last part of that, is you will give them something confusing that will make them think crazy stuff." as I said that, I then looked at to Yasha and pulled him closer to me without giving a warning.

After I pulled Yasha closer to me, I then give him a kiss on his check and I also did the same thing to Daimon and after what I did, I then looked at to Mayumi who was about to explode like a volcano, and I just give her a smile.

After that scene, I then left and walked outside the school like I did nothing.

( And thats how you flirt with someone.)

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊