Chapter 17

—🕊Professor L (POVs)

As I was calling all my students name, there was still one student who did not arrived yet or let us just say, perhaps I have a late student.

And she has the same last name as the King Akuma.

" Okay, class you all know what will happen to all of you if you comes late to my classes." I said and look at all of my students inside this room with my cold gaze.

" And guess what? *smile* someone is coming late today at exactly the time of my class." I said and grinned.

" She's still a new student from this school, maybe she just lost her way? " Chieme

" I agree professor L. " Rikichi

" Anyway, our lesson for today, is how to summon your own demon animal that can guide you and to help you and don't forget! of course the one and only, to help you to get your rank up on the board. " I said and all of them cheer and claps their hands.

As time passes by, I them started my classes inside this room and all of the students in my class then tried one by one by casting a spell to summon their own amimal.

As I watch all the students summoning their own demon animal, I then looked back to Kodaka's son, who was summoning his own demon animal.

" Fuerzas Mágicas en blanco y negro,
Llegar a través del espacio y la luz.
Estar lejos o estar cerca,
Tráeme a mi animal demonio aquí." Yasha

After that, a huge serpent dragon with four heads comes out from the summoning circle and so, all of the students in this room clap both of their hands, but then someone came inside to my classroom very late.

" Yurina! Where have you been? you're late. " Yasha says, son of Kodaka.

I then walked towards to this little demon girl with red eyes and when she noticed my presence behind Kodaka's son, she then immediately bow her head in front at me.

( Hm, she has manners.)

I was a bit surprised to see a little demon who knows how to knocked the door first before coming in inside my classroom, not all demons has manners like this, like the little demon  girl in front me and that's what I like the most of my students. Manners.

" I'm sorry, if I wash wate Mr. Plofessor. I wash at my papa's shamber—I mean.. My papa's plivate woom and I was alsho weeting my gwandmommy for the pirst time, I'm sorry." this girl says as I then nod my head.

" You will not be punished for being late since you have a good manner in front of your professor, and also for not bursting inside my class withoit knocking first, and you must be Akuma's daughter?  " I said and she nodded.

( My~what a cute little demon she is.)

( I should find a wife sooner and make a cute baby.)

" Now, little Yurina, why don't you summon your own demon animal, an animal who can help you to guide and who can help you to get your rank goes up on the board. " I said as I point my finger on the summoning circle and she then walks towards the summoning area with confidence and smile on her face.

" I don't know what to do." Yurina says as I then smile at her.

" Cast your own spell to summon your own demon, or would like me to give you a summoning spell? " I said and she then shook her head.

After that, she then put her hands together and I have no idea what she's doing right now, she looks like she's praying or something.

" I want a talking kitty! *smile*" Yurina says as every students in this room just stares at her and even I am also just staring at her with one of my eyebrows raising while staring at Akuma and Runa's daughter.