Chapter 68

—🕊Daimon Masashi Kaii (POVs)

As my class was over and the bell hasn't ring, I was also thinking of just walking through the hallway, not until I saw Mayumi who just come out from the girls bathroom, and her hair is soaking wet.

( What had happened to her? )

( Why is she looking like that? )

( Did something happened to her? )

" That b*tch." I heard her says.

( That b*tch???  )

( Who is she calling a b*tch??? )

( Did she fought with someone? )

( And what the hell is she doing in here? )

( What is she doing in our school? )

As I was just looking at her, she then looked in to my direction and we locked eyes, and I then raised one of my eyebrows while looking at her, and she just then walked away.

( Whats up with her? )

I then went towards to her and catch up with her and when I stop her, she then looks at me.

" What? " she said in a very annoyed tone.

" Why are you soaking wet? " I said

" That is none of your business, not let go of me." she said and she then walked away from me.

( Did she.. Really had a fight with someone? )

( She looks so upset and angry.)

" Daimon." I heard my brother said.

I then turned around just to see my other members from the group and so I went towards to them.

" What? " I said

" Have you received the video about the Project A? Man! They are doing that lab experiment again!!!! Lots of female students from other schools will be missing! " Mori

( Those mother f*ckers don't really give up from that f*cking Project A.)

" We all know that their experiment is just useless because they won't get that access!  " Mori

" Not just that, lots of demon female students will die and some will went missing." Zen

" I can't believe that demon trafficking also exist in our underworld! I thought it only exist on human world!  " Zen added and so I looked at him.

" What do you mean demon trafficking?! Where did you even get that word?  " I said

" Uh.. I just make that up, you know the 'demon trafficking'stuff, I really don't have any idea what does it mean, ehehehe. " Zens said and scratches his head and so I just glared at him.

As they were talking and I was just listening to their whole conversation, I then noticed the nurse far away from us, she was checking behind her back, checking as if like someone is stalking her, and so my eyebrows raised while I was just watching her.

" I'll be back, I'll met you guys in the cafeteria." I said and so they just nodded and I started to walked from the direction where that nurse just went in.

As I went inside from this other room, where cleaning materials and stuff are actually stocked inside here, I then eavesdrop outside from the door.