Chapter 104

[ FRIENDS ]

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

The time when King Akuma and Queen Runa arrived, all of them had a great time and bond, they eat their dinner together, though Yurina was still upset for Mr. Velthazor when he eats her spider friend.

When all of them were finished eating their food, it was already time for little Yurina to go to sleep for she will be schooling again at the Vameth Sins School.

" Good night my sweet darling." Queen Runa said as she kissed her cheeks and Yurina then smiled.

" Have a good night sleep my little sweet cake." King Akuma said and covered her with blanket.

After that, they all leave in her room and Yoru was about to turn off the lights when Zenaku stop him and give him a look.

When they all left, Mr. Velthazor then sleep on top of her head peacefully.

*MORNING*

*Lick*

*meow.. *

" Commoner, wake up, its 6:20 o'clock and you need to wake up now." Mr. Velthazor said as he was like massaging little Yurinas cheek face.

*mumbles.. *

*mumbles.. *

*mumbles..*

" Already? But I'm sweepy.." she said as she rub her eyes and looked around, Mr. Velthazor then bite her hand but not hard.

" My hand is not food, if you are thinking of eating it like how you eat my spider friend." she said as she crossed her arms.

*meow*

" If you won't take a shower, I'll eat all your friend." Mr. Velthazor said and smiled.

*mumbles.. *

*mumbles.. *

Yurina then went inside from her bathroom and she then remove her clothes and went inside to the bathtub.

*Door*

" Who is it? " She said as she looked on the door.

*creaaaakkk*

*door opens*

" I bought a white dress for you, wear it today okay? " Yoru said as he placed the dress on the chair besides the bathtub and then Yurina looked at him toe to head.

" Do you always wears red clothes? " she said as she looked at him and Yoru then smiled.

" It suits me better. " he said and then stroke her head.

" And oh, used that new shampoo and soap that Queen Runa has brought just for you." Yoru said and she then nodded her head and before he could leave.