Chapter 115

[ MY HEART GOES—BA-DUMP Pt. 2 ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I was through the hallway slowly with head facing to the floor, just thinking about my unknown enemies since I had changed everything according to what I just saw in my future.

Just to think of it... What exactly is my future self doing right now, she hasn't been talking to me now, nor a single voice from her.

*bump*

" Sorry." I said as I was still zoning out and still looking at the floor.

I was still facing my face to the floor, someone then just grabbed my hand and pulled me backward and when I turned around, I saw his face again.

" Can we talk? " He said and so I look at him up and down and pulled my hands away from him, and turned my back walking away from him.

( Yeah right... As if I'm going to let you, but.)

( If you're going to stop me again.)

( I might do somethi—.)

" Are you ignoring me right now?! " He said as he pulled me and corners me on the wall.

( What the hell!!! )

( He is so close!!! )

" Let go! " I said as stare at him.

( What the hell is his problem!!! )

( This is like raping!!! )

( Why am I being harrased???!! )

( Wait.. Am I?? )

" What if I won't let you go? What are you going to do with it? " He said and so I stared at him and made me think of something.

( What exactly am I going to do with this situation? )

" I'll.. I'll.. Report you." I said as I looked at him.

" Really now? And who are you going to report with? Your father? Your butler? Your mother? They won't scare me anymore. " He said and so I just look at him for a brief moment.

( Why is he acting like this so suddenly?! )

" Tsk, aren't you responsible for something?  " He said as he looked at me in my eyes.

( What??? )

" What responsibilities are you talking about?! I didn't do anything!!!  " I said as I look at him once again.

" And can you let go of me? You are literally cornering me on the walls, right now.. and not just that you're holding my two hands on the walls! I should be stronger than you! You know. " I said anoyedly.

( Argh!!! )

" I told you, I WON'T, you might walked away again, or worst.. Running away." He said as he was still cornering me.

( This is absurd!!! )

( He is waaay to close, to me!!! )

" Why would I run away from you? You literally know where I lived, and we go to the same class and I always sit next to you! Now tell me what reason do I have to run away.. Yasha? " I said and he just give me a look.