Chapter 111

[ TWO SEXY with BOOBs Vs HOT CHILLI LIKE A LAVA ]
[ SHOW OFF ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As we all arrived at the cafeteria, I then stop on my tracks when I saw 'THEM and that B*TCH' and is also clinging at Yashas arms, they all share at the same table.

( A whore b*tch and some idiots around here, how sweet.)

" Argh!! I can't believe that b*tch is here, what a day indeed." Sephra said as she walked to another table besides them.

They all then looked at our direction when they noticed me and the others.

Mayumi then looked at me and she was glaring like crazy and so I looked at her and blow her a kiss and even winked at her and then smirked.

" That b*tch is staring at us like there is no tomorrow." Shan said

" If I can poke her eyes, I'd already gauge her eyes out already." Sephra said

" Just by listening to both of you, its making me feel like I wanna smash that big boobs of her." Katana said and I then smiled at her.

" Are those even real? Look at mine, they aren't even so big at all!  " Sephra said as she touched her boobs and I just laughed.

( Gosh.. Why is she staring at me.)

I then looked at Mayumi who was glaring and when we meet eyes she then smirked at me and holds Yashas arms and I just raised my eyebrows and smile at her.

( Dumb b*tch.)

As I was listening to Sephra and Katana talking suddenly out of blue someone slammed their hands on our table and so I looked at who was the one interfering our moments.

" Hello Katana." She said

( Ah.. I remember this girl, she was the one that Katana hates.)

( So her name is Michiko.. Just like Mayumi, she is also a b*tch.)

" Whats up Michiko." Katana said boredly and is looking at her.

" Where is that little girl you were with before? " She said while smiling.

( She's looking for me hah.)

" I'm right here, why are you looking for me? " I said and she then looked at me, head to toe and she then stood up straight and crossed her arms in front of me.

" So you... Are that little girl hah." She said and so I raised my eyebrows looking at her.

" And what about it for you?  " I said crossing my arms.

" I heard everything about you, and I want to know how good you are, mind if we could show off? " She said while smirking and crossing her arms to me.

( She wants show off? )

( What kind of show off she wants hah.)

" Oh~ you're messing up with the wrong person gurl. " Shan said and this girl in front of me just glared at her.

" Why are you challenging her Michiko? " Katana said and so I looked at Katana.

" Why do you care Katana? You are not the one I'm talking to. " She said as she stares at Katana who is glaring at her.

" What show off are you talking? Be more specific if you're going to challenge someone." I said as I was crossing my legs and arms.

" I'm going to challenge you by dancing, and just to let you know, my family and I, are known to be good at dancing and I win so many challenge when it comes to dancing, so are you in? " She said as she lend her hand to me, and I then looked at her hand and slapped it in front of me and her friends just gasped.

( Really? Whats their deal! )

" Never lend your dirty hands on me, I'm not shaking it, no matter how much your going to pay. " I said as I looked at her.

" We'll then, are you off with the challenge? " She said as she crossed her arms, and so I stood up in front of her but in a sexy way and even bite my lips and winked at her and smile.

" Its on, where are we going to do the challenge? Here? Or do you have any suggestions? I'm okay at any place. " I said as I crossed my arms in front of her.

" I like your attitude, we are going to do it the challenge in here.. right now." She said and so I looked at Mayumi who just step in and interfere.

" May I join you two? But I want to pair up with you. " Mayumi said as she looked at Michiko.

" Are you okay with this? Two VS One?  " Michiko said and so I smiled.

" I don't even care if your friends will join." I said and smiled to her and she did the same thing.

" We'll, let the music start. " Michiko said and then I heard the music suddenly started.

Mayumi the whore and the Michiko B*tch then started dancing when the beats of the music started, both of them were dancing in front of me.

( Seriously??? )

( What are they trying to do?? )

( Flirting with air??? )

( It looks like they are dancing a traditional music and dance.)

( I'm cringing here.)

( What am I even looking at?? )

( Right... They are dancing.)

( What a piece of garbage.)

( Lmao.)

( Have they ever heard a hip hop dance??? )

( Gosh, if only I have a camera with me.)

" They call that dance? " Shan said and so I looked at her face, but she looked so disgusted.

" I think I'm going to puke, my stomach feels weird today, by just watching them two dancing." Sephra said

" They call that demon dance." Katana said

" Seriously? Demon dance?? I thought they were copying the dance of a worm." I said and looked at them disgustingly.

" And that dance is used to seduce someone. " Katana said and I can't help but to laugh quietly.

( A dance like that??? )

( You got be kidding me?!! )

( Are they damn serious??!! )

( No way!! I can't believe this! )

( I thought humans music were awful, but after seeing this two dumb b*tches dancing in front of me with their weird music??? )

( I'll take back what I just said about humans music were awful, I think the humans music is beautiful then the demon music itself.)

( It's turning me off, it's disgusting.)

I then looked at Sephra, Shan and Katana and tap their shoulders.

" Have you all  ever seen a sexy dance before with good music?  " I said and they looked at me.

" No, we just listened to demon music, we never heard that word before." Shan said and so I smiled.

" Then you three will discover new things from now on." I said and smiled to them and I then looked at those two idiots who keeps dancing.

( Can someone even stop them?? )

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊 TO BE CONTINUED —🕊