Chapter 86

[ THE MORE POWERFUL SHE BECOME, THE MORE EVIL SHE WILL BE ]

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As Yoru, Zenaku and The King, Queen watching Yurina from her transformation, the Queen and King and then laughs and smiled, while Yoru and Zenaku stayed silently.

" My Queen and King, don't you think that Little Yurina is a bit... Not who she is anymore? " Zenaku said with a worried look written on his face.

" And, I kind of.. Like the little strawberry before, she was nice and naive, not like this." Yoru said with a sad tone, but like his brother, he had a worried look written on his face too.

" Oh dear, don't you worry a bout thing, its just the effect of her being a Demonice. " Queen Runa said and smiled.

" And besides, now that she has our blood running through her body, that could only mean." King Akuma

" The more powerful she become, the more evil she will be. " Queen Runa said and smiled.

But Zenaku and Yoru looks troubles and just stayed silently looking at image of Yurina who turned to be more evil than she is.

While the King and Queen, were having fun watching what their adopted daughters doing.

" Oh sweetheart, our sweet darling is turning to be like both of us, I love it." Queen Runa said and she even clapped her hands.

" I love our daughter being like this! Yes sweet cake! Kill them! " King Akuma said as he watches his daughter slaughter the young demon child.

" Oh that was good, its already late, we should have a rest for now." Queen Runa said, after that both King And Queen then left the Living room with enjoyment and happiness.

" Zenaku... I do not like this." Yoru said to his older brother.

" Yoru, I understand you, and I don't like the way our little Yurina acted this days, and I also wished she could come back as a seven again because she was.. Really nice, but.. " Zenaku said and his smile then disappeared.

" We can't.. Do anything about it, besides, we can't turn back a person to who she was before." Zenaku said and left the room, leaving Yoru alone inside the living room.

After that, Yoru then sits down on the sofa, sitting silently without motion, and he then sighs and closes his eyes.

( How am I going to solve this situation? )

Yoru says on his mind and then opens his eyes again and stood up, he then went towards to the window and looked outside and sighed.

" I hope she won't get to worst." Yoru said and he then walked out from the living room, bu when he opens the door from the living room, he was stunned and shocked to see Yurina in front of him.

" Y-.. Yurina? " Yoru said surprisely.

" Shhh." Yurina says as he covered Yorus mouth, and when both of them were inside the living room, Yurina then removes her hand on Yoru.

" I thought you were on the dorm?! What are you doing in here? " Yoru says with his low voice, so that nobody could hears them.

" Its okay, I have my reason, besides, I want you to help me." Yurina plead and so Yoru looked at her.

" What Is it? " Yoru says.

" So you see, There is something inside me, and whenever I encountered some enemies who wants to fight with me, this mouth would totally says things I don't want to. " Yurina explained.

" I am wide awake on my conscious mind, but sometimes, someone is taking over my body and I can't control it. " Yurina said as Yoru was listening but then...

" Like duh, I could even kill them any enemies if they wants to messed up with me. " She said and rolls her eyes and Yoru then raised his eyebrows.

" Whats with that attitude?  " Yoru said as his eyebrows crossed to each others.

" Thats exactly what I'm talking about!  " Yurina said

" Since the day I fainted out when there was a school battle, someone inside me is taking over my body, and the worst thing that could happened, is whenever someone tries to keep a battle with me." Yurina explained.

" My self and I, tried to take over and controls myself, but I don't understand, I keep hurting someone that I don't want to. " Yurina says and cries in front.

" And I... I even killed a father and a daughter... *cries* Yoru... Please help me, I don't want this thing to keep happening to me, I don't want to kill and hurt anyone. " Yurina says and cries in front of Yoru.

Yoru then tries to calm her down and wipe her tears off, when suddenly her red eyes turns to all black.

" Back off you peasants, and don't ever lay a hand on me, or I'll explode your head off you piece of sh*t. " she said

" Yurina! Watch your mouth." Yoru said angrily and she then turns back to her self again and looked at Yoru confusingly.

" That wasn't me. " Yurina explained.

" Its still you, because it is part of you, its your body and you need to control that." Yoru said strictly.

" Do you know how nice and kind hearted you were when you were little?! " Yoru said and suddenly Yurinas eyes turns to all black and her dress turns to black too.

" Shu—. " she said but was cut off when Yoru shut her off.

" No, you shut up! Don't you dare talked like that to me, I am older than you, when you were little you know how to respect peoples around you, and you should remember that! " Yoru said angrily.

" Tsk, who are you talking about people? All of you are just piles of dem—. " she said but was cut off again.

" Demons or not! I do not like how you act like this! The little you before was much more nicer and kind! Why don't you go back from being who you really are?! Yurina! This isn't you and you need to control that. " Yoru said

" I don't care if you will get mad or not, but you should know, I don't like all of this! And if you don't turned to be nice and kind again, i will never ever talked to you again. " Yoru said and by that Yurinas eyes then turned to dark red again.

" I-I..... I'm.. so-... Sorry. " Yurina said and tears then falls down on her cheeks and she then suddenly disappeared.

—🕊

—🍀

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🍀