Chapter 118

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POV)

" I think we should have invited Yurina to play this game it would be awesome." Takehito said and so I looked at him puzzled.

( Why would he invites.. Her?! )

" Yeah, that would be nice." Rikichi said

( I don't think so.)

" I—." I said but I was cut off when someone appeared behind my back.

" I think I heard the word 'game' am I right? " I then turned around to looked behind my back, but just to see Mayumi standing right in front of me.

( Her again.)

" Y-yeah." Rikichi said and she was still looking at me smiling ear to ear.

( Argh! Why does I keep seeing her face?! )

( Its getting annoying, every second time I look at her.)

" I thought you were leaving the school, guess I was wrong? " I said coldly staring at her face.

" Well yeah.. I will, aren't you going to miss me? " Mayumi said

( Hell no, anyone but not you, NO.)

" Uh.. Don't touch me." I said and move away from her.

( Anyone but not her.)

" Why are you acting like this? You literally was like my boyfriend and bodyguard when you save me and the way you protect me from that evil witch." Mayumi said and so I raised one of my eyebrows and crossed my arms looking at her.

( She said what? )

( Evil witch??! )

( Who the f*ck is she calling a witch?! )

And I was about to say something again when someone just appeared right on time and when I heard that voice, I knew that it was her.

" Woah! Woah! Hang on there young lady, Yasha isn't your BOYFRIEND and BODYGUARD. He is Mine, so back off little bi-atch." Yurina

" Oh damn, some sh*t is going on here, I'm out." Rikichi said and so I looked at him and Takehito.

" No don't go, this looks fun to watch." Takehito said and holds Rikichi's hand to stop him from walking away.

" What?!  " Mayumi said as she was giving a death glare to Yurina.

( Wait a minute...)

( When did this pumpheaded pumpkin followed Rikichi, Takehito and I?! )

" You heard me right." Yurina said as she crossed her arms right in front of Mayumi, and then Rikichi whispered on my ears.

" You should stop both of them now, I think they are about to start a war in here." Rikichi said and I just sighed.

( I didn't expect anything anyway.)

( But why is she still wearing her cut off dress?! )

" I thought you're not going to block my way to Yasha and I's relationship you b*tch, you said it to yourself that you won't stand in my way, have you forgotten it?! " Mayumi said and so I looked at Yurina who was just staring at her and flipped her hair.

" Well sorry, promises are meant to be broken, aha eoowww. " Yurina said and that made me to smile ear to ear while looking at Mayumi's face.