Chapter 30

—🕊Hinouchi Maiko (POVs)

As I was walking through the hallway, I then come upon to Yasha who was carrying a small demon in his shoulder and when I remember the red ribbon on her hair, I then stop on my tracks and I also blocked his way.

" What? " Yasha

" Is that the King Akumas daughter, is she alright?" I said

( She looked so tired.)

" Yeah, she's just resting on my shoulder, and I don't know why." Yasha

" Hmm, can I borrow her for quite minutes? I'll return her to you afterwards." I said but before he lend me this small demon, he glares at me.

( How dare he.)

After he lend me this demons, and when I looked at her, who was actually staring at me with her red dark shiny cute eyes, I got freak out and causing me to let her go right on my arms.

" What the f*ck did you just do!!!? " Yasha said and he then kneeled down to this demons.

" I'm so sorry,.. I didn't mean to, I was just startled a bit when she looks at me like that." I said while looking at this demon, who was glaring at me and her necklace... Was shining bright red..i know where that necklace came from.. That freak me out.

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I was on Yashas arms.. While resting for a bit, I was about to sleep on his shoulder when I feel a sudden electric on my body, and I then looked at the necklace that Yoru give to me, and I also remembered what he said to me.

\\This necklace will only protect you away from the people who wants to do something bad from you.\\

\\So be aware of those people who surrounds you, do you understand strawberry? And when this necklace grows bright red, it means that person is just near, they might be at your back, besides you, or in front of you.\\

\\So be more careful while my brother and I are not around you to keep you safe, do you understand strawberry? \\

I always remember what he just said to me, but then whole I was resting on Yashas arms, I just heard a woman's voice, and my necklace that Yoru give to me started to grow bright red.

" Is that the King Akumas daughter, is she alright?" I heard the woman said

" Yeah, she's just resting on my shoulder, and I don't know why." Yasha said.

( Cause I feel sleepy.)

" Hmm, can I borrow her for quite minutes? I'll return her to you afterwards." I heard the woman said, but before Yasha lend me to this woman, I feel like he was thinking for a bit minute if he would actually lend me to this woman or not, but he did anyway.

And when this woman touches me, the necklace sends signals to my body, I feel like I was being electricified, and when the woman was about to put me on her shoulder, I then looked at her and glared at her for touching me and the necklace also send something from her and that cause her to let me go immediately, by dropping me off to the floor.

" What the f*ck did you just do!!!? " Yasha said and he then kneeled down right besides me and he then carries me onto his arms again.

( Ouch... My butt hurts.)

" I'm so sorry,.. I didn't mean to, I was just startled a bit when she looks at me like that." The woman said and she was looking at my necklace that Yoru give to me and so I hold my necklace and I hide it under my uniform, and then when she looked at me, I then give her a smirk and a smile.