Chapter 27

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I woke up this morning, I stared at the ceiling, we'll it's always, I then sit down on my bed, and then I just remember my face last night and so I run towards to the mirror besides my closet, and then I frowned when I saw it again!

( I learned my lesson.)

( I will never.. Never.. Used makeup again.)

( But, am I really going to school looking like a burnt red tomato??? )

*knock knock*

I then went towards to the door and when I opened it, I saw papa's face and so I hugged him and he did the same thing.

" My what had happened to your face sweet cake? Did you get sunburn? " Father said.

( Am not looking like a tomato?  )

" Yeah? " I said and smiled, no.. I used mom's red lipstick.

" Oh poor sweet cake, don't worry, I'll buy you a sunblock okay? " Father said and smiled at me.

" My.. You look like someone I knew back in time." Father said and smiled.

" Now, go on take a shower sweet cake, you will be going to school after you will finished eating your meal." Father said

" Okay!  " I said and father then left after he visit on my room, I then run towards to the bathroom and went inside.

*Vamith Sins Institute of Demon SCHOOL*

—🕊Daimon Masashi Kaii (POVs)

As I arrived—I mean.. As WE arrived, every students in here then stares at us.. Of course! They will, we are the most popular and known demon's in each school from the underworld.

We are known as Vladeta, we are a group of Evil rankers demons, and we are the male groups who also rules this schools and we love to caused destruction and troubles everytime.

And I am Daimon, the Bloody Prince of Nine tailed fox demon, and I am known for my cold appearance and manners to everyone, we just arrived today, our training for years has now come to an end and today.. School is waving to us.

" Have you heard? King Akuma has a daughter? " Zen, his a black demon prince of soul seeker.

( King Akuma?? He has a daughter? Oh.. I heard it alright, though I want to see that child in person. I don't believe what I just saw on pictures, when she was missing, the news about it was spread around the underworld.)

" Yeah, I know about that, that little girl was missing, she's so cute on the picture, and I'm actually excited to see her on person." Mori, his a sea demon prince.

" LOOK!!! THAT'S HER RIGHT!??? " Mori said and we then turned around and just to see a small little girl with a pink hat on her head and she was looking at the floor while walking so fast.

When she was about to passed through me, I then smiled and throws a banana on the floor and I also make it invisible, so that she won't see it and would trip over the floor.

" Why is she hiding her face with a hat? " Zen said but then she just immediately just fell down to the floor.

( Wait.. She haven't step over to the banana I just throw!!! )

I then saw my brother walked towards to that little girl and he even helped her to get up.

" Are you ok—. " My brother didn't finished his sentence when he saw the little girls face, it... Was so red..

" What happened to your face? " White Kai, his my brother, and his a white nine tailed fox, his that type of a brother whose really nice but sometimes... He can be very... Over sarcastic.

" I was putting makeup last night, and.. And it won't come off, that's why I'm looking like this. Please don't make fun of me." she said and I laughed but then Rasaki hit my head with his hands.

" What was that for? " I said while glaring at him.

" We'll, you look like a burnt tomato. " Mori

" She said, don't make fun of her. " Rasaki

" I was just being honest. " Mori said and so I just rolled my eyes, but then.. I saw my rival enemy heading towards to our direction,

YASHA.

" We'll, we'll, look who just appeared. " I said and smirk.

( This dumb*ss, never change for so many years, he still has this expressionless face and a cold personality.)

" Come here, pumpheaded." he said and this small kid run towards him with her hat on her head.

( Wait, don't tell me... His babysitting a small kid? )

( That's ridiculous.)

" Never knew, you would be a babysitter." I said and grinned at him.

" We'll, never knew you would be much more gayer today, I mean as always, you've been this gay for so many years. " he said and so I glared at him.

( This b*stard, I'm not gay! I just love pink color, and it's already big deal to you!?? )

( I f*cking so hate you, mother f*cker.)

" Are you two like.. Couple? A couple who just broke up yesterday?  " I then looked at this little girl besides him.

I don't know why demons likes this so called cute daughter of King Akuma, I don't even find her cute, she looks disgusting to me, she even look like a burning tomato who happens to almost die from being to much expose from the sun, for me. She looks awful and ugly.

" You're so mean." the little girl said and so I looked at her again.

" What? I didn't say anything." I said

" You weren't, but you're so mean, you keep saying mean things to me on your thoughts, I heard it." she said and that surprised me.

" You can hear demons thoughts? " White kai

" I just said it." she said

" We'll, I'm glad you heard it, at least you heard what's the honest truth. " I said and smile.

" Actually, I'm fine with it, my mommy told me, if someone's hates you, it only means that person likes you secretly, so.. I like you too." she said and smiled in front of me and she even did the heart finger in front of me.

( Okay... What the f*ck!!! )

" Hey! Come on let's go, we need to go to our next class. " Yasha said and he then carries this little girl in his arms like it was just a piece of pillow.

( Damn that small kid.)

( She's fine with me being mean to her? because she think I like her secretly? )

( Yeah right, like I secretly wants her to become mine— I mean my pillow.)

( And speaking of that evil rival of mine. I'll face you off later.)

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊