Chapter 35

—🕊Zenaku Yasuda Yugi (POVs)

As I was cutting the cabbage, I then just felt someone was hugging my legs, and so when I looked down, I saw Yurina.

" What's the matter little Yurina? " I said and touched her head, but she was still hugging my leg, and so carried her onto my arms.

" What's the matter? " I said and she just hugs me and so I smiled.

" My.. You seem to be very... Sweet today. Is something wrong?  " I said

" Don't leave okay." she said and so I smiled again.

( She's so cute...)

" I won't, so tell me what's the matter?  " I said and she then looked at me.

" I want to give you this necklace. " she said and smiled, and she then shows a necklace with a sunflower.

( A gift? )

( But.. It's not my birthday yet.)

( How sweet of her.)

" Is this for me?  " I said and she nodded, she then put the necklace on my neck and so I smiled to her.

" It's a gift from the future." she said and so I pinched her cheek.

( A gift from the future hah? )

( How adorable...)

" It's lovely thank you." I said and then my brother then appeared besides me.

" Eh? What's this drama hah? " Yoru said and so I just rolled my eye.

" Yoru!!! You have yours too!!!!  " she said and shows one sunflower necklace, and she also put it on my brothers neck.

" Awe~ it's so cute, thank you, by the way your mother is inside the living room. " Yoru said

" I know, she found me outside the hou—. " she said

" What!??  " My brother and I.

" You were outside the house??? " I said

" You sneak out???? " Yoru said

" You don—. " she said

" Why you little trouble maker, don't do that. " I said

" Strawberry, you should never learn to sneak out again, do you understand?  " Yoru said and she then sighed and just nodded.

" Now, that's more better, anyway, are you two going to help me in here?  " I said

" Nope, King Akuma calls me today, and I need to assist him, he has an urgent matter that needs to be done, so I can't help you today, and Queen Runa will be staying in here. " Yoru said and so I nodded.

" Should I help instead?  " she said and smiled.

" Why that would be great!  "I said and smiled, my brother then disappeared right besides me and Yurina then helped me to cut the onion, of course... I also bought something for her.. Her own knife.

( She's so cute....)

" Ahem, what's this?  " I heard Queen Runas voice.

" Mommy!!!! I'm helping Zenaku cooking!!! " she said and smile and Queen Runa smiled too.

" Awe~ my sweet darling is learning cooking ~~ keep up the good job sweet darling, if you want something, come to my office okay?  " Queen Runa said and she then kissed Yurinas cheek.