Chapter 28

-🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

( Why this smol pumpheaded pumpkin demon, shows him a finger heart!??? And not me!?? )

( Wait,... She can read mind, right??? )

" Ahm... Did you just hear my thoughts? " I said and she then looks at me in my eyes.

" Actually no, but if you let me.. Then yes,ehehehehe." she said and smiled.

( Anyway... What's with her face? )

( Why's there... A big circle red on her both cheek? )

( Did she.. Creat a f*cking shape on her face again!??? )

" What happened to your face? " I said while we were walking through the hallway passing every doors and student who were looking because of her.

" Ahm.. I used my mommy's red lipstick, and then it won't come off anymore, I even used that weird sticky red you give to me, but it didn't work." she said

( Dumb*ss it only work for markers.)

" *sigh* Next time don't use things you don't know." I said

" And every body is looking at you because of you're makeup on your face, you're looking very funny today. " I said

( But so cute.... At the same time!!! )

As we arrived at our classroom, before we entered inside, I put her down first and then later on, I opened the door widely and this pumpheaded pumpkin demon just left me behind, when we both sit down on our chair, Rikichi then looks at to this little demon besides me.

" What happened to your face? You look like you're that Annabelle doll with circle blush, but you're more cuter and prettier." Rikichi said and Yurina than just smiled at him.

" Man, you really did a pretty good job doing your own makeup." Rikichi said while smiling, and then this pumpheaded pumpkin then shows her coloring book again.

( I just hope, she won't draw shapes on her face again, it'll become more worse, if ever she will.)

" Yasha. " she said and so I looked at this little demon right besides me.

" Come and play with me after school!! I have lots of toys in my room!!!! " she said and smile.

( F*ck.)

( Sh*t....)

( Oh my goodness!!! )

( S-... She's inviting me to her home!???? )

( She wants me to come over to King Akuma and Queen Runa's House!??? )

( Were going to play inside her room!???? )

( F*ck... What are we going to play inside her room!???? )

( Oh wait.. She says.. She wants to play with me with her toys..)

( I'm f*cking pervert... I'm thinking things that are so... Out of the blue.)

( But what toys does she mean we're going to play with???? )

( Omg.... Don't tell me.)

" Are you okay? " Rikichi said, and so I looked at him.

" Huh? " I said

" You looked pale, and troubled." Rikichi

" Yeah, I just asked you to come and play with me after school, you know.. We can play tea party, or maybe play hide and seek." she said and smile at me.