Chapter 14

-🕊Arata Hisae Masatane (POVs)

As we reach outside the school which where battles will always begin, lots of students in this school knows I'm the most deadliest female opponent of this school.

All demons in here has ranks-and that means, I own the number one as the deadliest opponent of female demons, though there is still one scary female than me and that is the School Student President.

Anyway, that doesn't matter anymore, I have another weak opponent, I'll make sure to put her onto shame AHAHAHAHHA.

No one has dare to fight me and not even a single one demon has defeated me before, because all of them back down when they missed up with me and whenever I challenged them to fight me, but this one?

This little demon girl has guts, let's see what she got then.

" Listened up people, we will have a battle." I said with a smile on my face, then all demons gathered around to watch, while on the other side in front of me.

There she is, just standing there blankly and emotionless demon looking at me.
I'll bet I will have a great time about this.

-🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

" Why are you getting two lunches? " Takehito

" Yeah, its so new to me that you're taking two lunches now. *laugh* Rikichi

" This one isn't for me. " I said

" Huh? Then who are you giving it to then? " Takehito

" That little pumpheaded pumpkin demon, she doesn't know where the cafeteria is, and I bet she's hungry, plus her parents which are the king punished me to accompany that li-. " I said when some of the students in the hallway are running outside.

" Huh? What is going on? " Takehito

" Why are they running outside the school all of a sudden? " Rikichi

" I think they are going to the battle area. someone might be fighting in there, come on lets watch it too." Takehito said and both of them grabs me by my arm and lead me outside of the school, and now that we were outside.

I saw a lot of demons gathering up at the battle area, and when some demons saw me, they make a way for me so I could watch and passed through.

But then.. Everything stopped.

( What the heck is this pumpheaded demon doing!? )

" Is that.. The demon you were... Going to have lunch with? " Rikichi

I then walked in front, making every demon whispering again, Hisae the Demon Princess of Dark Phoenix then raised one of her eyebrows.

" What are you doing Yasha? Get out of the way now." Hisae

" YOU can't fight with her. " I said

" Get away now, or I'll make you my second enemy opponent." Hisae and her friends then walked besides her glaring at me and so I did the same way.

" Don't make me force you Yasha, this is a battle between me and that weakling. " Hisae

( She ain't weakling.)

" Step aside now, dear child, you should not interfere a very beautiful fight between a demon to demon. " I then turn my head to my left side when I heard Queen Hori's voice.

*gasp*

All of the students are now whispering around when they all saw Queen Hori, King Akuma's mother, but I am confused.. This little demon is her grandchild.