"Absolutely. I see a little boy with bright blonde hair and dark brown eyes." I say without thinking. We both realize what I said at the same times and our eyes widen. 

"I mean if you and I you know worked out." I mumble trying to save myself. 

"You could see a future with me?" By now we have both stopped walking and are facing each other. 

"Well yeah. We've already been through so much, at this point I feel the only reason we would end things if one of us decided it." I explain while looking down at my hands. I feel Draco place his hand on my jaw causing me to look up at him. 

"Well if it makes you feel better I can see a future with you also." I see a small blush cross his cheeks and I give him a small smile. Before I can say anything about his statement something runs into my leg. I glance down and see two bright blue eyes looking up at me. 

"Well aren't you just the cutest thing!" I exclaim while slowly bending down so I can get a better look at the kitten that had walked up. 

The small cat lets out a small meow and jumps back slightly as I reach out my hand

The small cat lets out a small meow and jumps back slightly as I reach out my hand. "Oh, don't be afraid little one." I whisper while leaving my hand out, it takes a few moments but soon the cat slowly walks up to me. Before it has the chance to run off again I scoop it up in my arms. 

"Aww Draco look at them." I coo while running my finger along the top of the animals head. 

"They are very cute." He says while smiling down at us. 

"I wonder what they are doing out here all alone." I say while looking around, thinking the owner might be somewhere close by. 

"I think there is a number on the collar." Draco says while reaching for the small tag around the cats neck. 

"I'll call them and we can get this little cutie back where they belong." I spot a payphone a few steps ahead of us and quickly walk into it. 

'Hello?' A somewhat familiar voice asks. 

"Hi, I'm calling because I think I found your kitten."

"Oh my gosh! Really? Thank you so much.'

"It was no problem. They happen to run up on my boyfriend and I while we were walking. Is there anywhere you would like to meet so I can bring them to you?" 

"How about New London Café? I can be there in about 10 minutes." They tell me. 

"Sounds perfect. We will see you there."  I exit the booth and grab Draco's hand in my free one. 

"We are meeting the owner at New London Café. Something about their voice seemed so familiar, it was odd." I say while trying to think of where I might know them from. "It was definitely female. Maybe it was just someone from a different office at work." I say with a shrug. 

"Maybe, or it could have been someone from Hogwarts." He suggest. I once again shrug and we continue our walk. 

"I guess it's a good thing we were already walking here." I saw with a laugh.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally make it to the café and I take a seat on the outside patio while Draco goes inside to order our breakfast. 

"Your mommy should be here soon." I coo to the kitten that is half asleep. They let out a yawn and I smile. Maybe one day in the future I will get another kitten. I think to myself, I sure have missed Crookshanks ever since I sent him with my parents to Australia. 

"Alright I got you a cup of lavender tea and an order of berry pancakes." Draco says while placing a plate and cup down in front of me. 

"Thank you." I smile up at him and he places a small peck on my lips. Just then I hear someone yell out. 

"Granger!?!"