🖤01: baby girl🖤

"You do know that staring is rude baby girl?"

He asks in his deep hoarse voice which make whole my body shiver. He takes a step closer and I could already smell his lovely intoxicating perfume. His muscles are showing of in this tight shirt he is wearing. Two buttons are undone and it shows a small part of his tattoo. Oh, how I wish to run my hands all over his tanned chest, and his messy curly hair. His look on me is hard. Its penetrating through my skin. It is undressing me in all ways possible. It is full of lust, want, NEED. it definitely sent signals to the wrong places because now I have an ocean flowing between my thighs.

He runs his hands up my thigh and slowly pulls my dress up taking his time. His face was so close I could feel his hot breath on me. His eyes never leaving mine for an instant.

"What do you want baby girl?"

he asks as he lets the dress over my head. I try to say something but my words are caught in my mouth. "Breath baby girl I don't want you passing out just as yet when I haven't even started "he says and that's when I realize that I am not breathing. I take in a sharp breath. His eyes shift to my lips and he runs his finger over it slowly but surely. I look at his full thick lips oh would he just kiss me already.

I unbutton his shirt and run my hands over his hard chest. I look at the lion tattoo on his left torso. It describes him in every way. Strong, fearless and powerful. He finally brings his lips closer to mine and brushes it over mine as he is about to kiss me, I hear someone call me.

"Miss Totiana, would you like to tell us what is being discussed here in class now?"

The professor asks looking at me making everyone else look at me too. Gosh does this nigga know how much I hate attention and now he is mad about me zooming out in class this nigga ruined my perfect moment with my mystery guy whose name I don't know. Only God knows what I would do just to go back and just kiss him. Just one kiss. Only one it wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Uhm I am sorry sir. I am on my periods and now the cramps are really bad or maybe sir has a problem with woman who are menstruating?" I ask him and the whole class goes crazy. he tells the class to keep quiet.

"Not at all miss Totiana if you would like you can leave class early and i will email you all of today's work".

he says nervously. I do say that I don't like attention but if you give me the spot light, I will damn sure use it to my advantage, and this nigga can kiss my black ass goodbye, because I'm getting out of here. "Thank you very much you kind sir. I will take the offer and leave now". I say to him. Its half way through the year and I still don't know this teacher's name. I don't care anyways. I pack my stuff and leave. Feels good to be out of that hell hole.

I swear to God toughs four walls are meant to break you and push you to your breaking point. I walk to the school cafeteria which is full of these annoying little creatures who think they have it all figured out in life, and don't get me started on their bitchy behavior and all these guys who think there are the IT when their mothers are the ones who still buy them, they garment. I walk through the hall trying to grab as little attention as possible. I finally make it to the end to the cafeteria which felt like a walk from mars and back.

I buy myself a cup cake. Most probably the only thing I will eat for today.

"Uhm sorry hi my name is as..."

I turn around and push his hands away from me before he could finish his sentence.

"Dare touch me again and I will cut your balls of and feed them to you".

I say to him in a low voice. He looks terrified to say the least. He looks like a typical nerd. Glasses, baggy clothes and carrying books with freckles on his face. I take my cupcake and leave. I don't have time to socialize, and I definitely DO NOT do 'friends'. that's my first rule.

***

I finally make it to my apartment after having to endure sitting in the train next to this old lady whom kept on talking nonstop about her failed marriages. maybe if she talked less and used her mouth for other things maybe her marriages would have worked out. I throw my bag on the floor and myself on the couch. I flip through the channels but I find nothing interesting.

Life its self is not interesting. it's just so pointless. we are born only for us to die in the end. that's just dump. it's just like loving someone why would you love someone if you going to break their hearts in the end. love is another thing that is just dump. people spend days and weeks crying over one person that doesn't give a flying fuck about them when they are literally 7 billion people in the world and you are busy crying over one. 

the only way to defeat this thing called life is to navigate it without feelings and you will focus on what's important to you. I just wish I had the courage to kill myself, because I have nothing to live for. my life is boring as hell, but I am too much of a pussy to do it. I would definitely go for therapy, but I am not a huge fan of opening up and talking about my feelings, and therapists are a bit crazy themselves. I would tell the therapist that I want to get run over by a car and the therapist would ask me what kind of a car?

I roll over to the floor and put on some romantic music body on me by Rita Ora and Chris brown starts to play I undress myself slowly moving my body with the rhyme of the song. I turn the volume up and walk to my room. I take my vibrator and lay back on the bed. I turn it on and I put it in my already wet punani. my back arch's as I feel the vibration throughout my whole body. my clit comes to life with excitement.

images of the mystery guy come to mind. how his lips would kiss me. his hands careless my body. how he would go down on me. eating me like I am his last meal. how those stolen looks he would give drive me crazy, and that stupid smirk he always that makes my insides turn. and I start moving the vibrator at a faster rate. my moans get louder and louder and other hand is grabbing on the sheets for dear life. my toe curl as I reach my climax.