🖤18: Blind Fold🖤

We enter the room and he locks the door. I walk to the mirror and I take of my clothes. I look at His Grace and he is standing by the door watching me like a prey. I ignore him and I continue to undress. Once I am done, I take my clothes and I fold them neatly. I take my suitcase and I put them in it, and I take out His Grace's shirt. I walk to the mirror and I wear it. I feel His Grace coming behind me.

He wraps his hands around my waist from the back while looking at me in the mirror.

"You won't be needing this". He says while taking his shirt of me, and throws it on the floor.

"Why not?'. I ask him.

"Because you have the nerve to flirt with other men while you are mine". He whispers in my ears not breaking eye contact with me through the mirror. My heart almost stops as I hear him say this. So, he did hear me.

"I... I..., but I wasn't...". he doesn't let me finish my sentence as he whispers in my ear

"shh baby girl don't say anything. You have said everything you wanted to say to that bartender already".

He whispers while running his hand on my boob the other one on my neck squeezing gently. He opens the drawer in front of me and takes out a box. He opens the box and I see sex toys in it. Why would he bring these on this trip? but I don't bother with asking.

I am even scared to breathe right now. I have no idea what this nigga will do to me. well, I have an idea of what he will do to me and partly I don't like it already. He takes out a blind fold and puts it over my eyes blinding me. I wonder what he is going to do with those toys. I don't even know what there are called. It was my first time seeing them. The only thing that I saw and I know was the blind fold and chains.

"Do you trust me?". he asks me. is this a trick question or what?

"Yes, I trust you". I say to him, and for some reason, I did really trust him. I did feel safe around him hopefully that wasn't about to change.

"Then follow me". he says while gently pulling me.

he picks me up and places me on the bed. I feel him getting out of the bed and I hear the sounds of chains. I feel the bed dip and the chains connecting with my arms.

I hold my breath as I feel the coldness of the chains on my hands. I hear him lock the other end of the chains on the bed. He moves to my feet and does the same. I feel like a chicken waiting to be slaughtered.

My whole body is on full display for him to do as he pleases, and the fact that I am blind folded makes matters worse, because I can't see what he is doing. He comes up to my face

"Your safe word for tonight is red, but baby girl you better not use it". He says and I could hear the anger in his voice, and I knew right there that I am fucked.

He starts kissing me gently and slowly. He caresses my body with his hands gently squeezing me. I kiss him back with passion. The kiss kind of calmed me down. Maybe he was going to be gentle with me.

He moves to my neck and he starts sucking me violently. I knew that he was doing it purposely so he could mark his territory. He moved to my breast while still violently kissing me. He sucked on one breast making me arch my back and moan in pleasure.

He moves on to the other one while pinching the other one hard on my nipple. I release another series of moans as I feel myself get wetter and wetter. He moves to my wet ass pussy and he sucks, licks, and bits me violently making me cry out in pain and pleasure.

I try to stabilize my moans as I feel my orgasm build up. I hold onto the chains for dear life. He pulls out and he inserts something into my pussy. Its thin and long. As soon as its inside of me I feel it vibrate inside of me sending shock waves through my body.