🖤03: Fearless🖤

I tuck my feet under my blanket as I get comfy on my couch, I take my bowl of popcorn and place it on me. I take the remote and I open my favorite series power I have no idea how many times I have repeated this series but it's just so interesting. I just can't get over it. I press play and start munching on my popcorn. I will sit here the whole day until I finish season one. No toilet breaks, no sleeping, no getting up for anything, no cellphones. I will stay glued to this chair until I finish watching season one. Even if it takes me days.

Everything I need is here anyways. I have a bottle of water and a bottle of drink, I have chips, sweets, crackers and a dip. I also brought my comfy pillow, my blanky and my stuffed lion. The only thing that I have ever appreciated from my mother it's the only thing she has ever done for me anyways. That woman has never even bothered with holding me in her hands let alone feed me. Stupid bitch. If she didn't want me, she should have kept her loose legs closed.

I turn my focus back on the series and I see my favorite character ghost aka Omari Hardwick that man has a body to die for. I can imagen running my hands all over his nice hard abs. I watch the first two episodes without any distractions. as the third episode starts, I hear a knock on the door. Now who the fuck could it be because it can't be the delivery guy. It's not Tuesday as yet and no one ever comes here except the delivery guy as depressing as those sounds, I like it better this way.

I ignore the person on the door and continue watching my series I made a vow that I will stay glued to this sofa until I finish season one. Even if the apartment gets burnt down to ashes, then so be it but I am not moving. Definitely not for this fool who is not getting the message that I will not open up. I increase the volume and the louder the knock gets. This person will knock down my door. I continue watching the rest of the episode with this fool still knocking. As the fourth episode is about to start the lights go off. 

"No, no, no this can't be happening not now at least. I paid the electricity three weeks ago". I scream and walk to the door. the person is still knocking they haven't even stopped for one minute. I open the door forcefully.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" I ask them.

The two gentlemen in front of me stare at me in shock. They are both wearing suits the one standing in front looks hot ready to eat. His hair is a bit messy the cute kind of messy. He has a five o-clock shadow. Thick full lips. You can tell that he goes to the gym, because his muscles are showing through his suit. It fits him like a glove. I snap out of my thoughts.

"Are you done checking me out baby girl?" He asks. I do a double look at him. What did he just call me?

"First of all, do not call me baby girl if you don't know my name than I don't even know what you are doing here and you are busy knocking on the door like a mad man. What the fuck is wrong with you didn't your parents teach you manners? and please next time someone doesn't open the door sooner get the fucking message that they don't want to open now what the fuck do you want?' I ask him finally catching my breath. I feel like I am on fire right now. if I was a cartoon smoke would be coming out my ears right now.

"I want you"

he says in a deep voice. I look at the nigga in disbelieve. I look behind him and I see three black SUVs with bodyguards. I look at him again

"You have three fucking seconds to tell me what you mean by that before I close this door on your face". I tell him with a straight face. 

"Like I said I want you. I told you in the letter that you will be mine as soon as I land and now, I am here". He says.

oh, so he is the nigga that always buys me flowers. I look at him and start laughing at his face. You know that deep laugh that starts from the core and when it comes out it comes out with force. The irritating kind of laugh. When you laugh until you have tears running down your eyes. The kind of laugh that makes you lose control of your body so much that you have to hold on to something so you can stand. That's how hard I am laughing right now.