🖤02: Flowers🖤

His bare back. I push his nice firm ass down so I can feel how hard he is. He starts He crawls up to me and stares at me with a stoic look on his eyes. I run my hand on sucking on my neck slowly, while gridding against my wet punani through my lace underwear. My clit screamed in excitement as soon as it felt the friction.  He continues with his torture. He opens his eyes and they are small and red. Full of desire and need. his lips lock with mine. His tongue invades my mouth and I instantly let out a moan, which drives him crazy. He stops with his sweet torture and moves his head to my nipples. He puts one into his mouth and sucks while he plays with the other one with his hand.

I grab on the sheets and arch my back. I wrap my legs on his back. He takes his time with one nipple before moving to the other. He then slowly leaves wet kisses all over me until he reaches my punani. He slowly takes off my lace panty and starts kissing from my toes down to my thigh. He focuses more on my thighs until I can't take it no more. "Hmm please" I beg him.

"What do you want baby girl?" He asks in his deep voice. 

"I want you" I say.

He looks at me before diving right in my punani. He starts suck, licking and biting. My moans get louder. My hands get lost in the sheets. I feel myself losing all sense of reality. His tongue is doing unspeakable thing to me. He stops Sucking me and my head shoots up. I watch him spit on it before going back and licking me. He inserts two fingers and I lose it I feel my orgasm building. He starts increasing his pace while stick licking and sucking. I take my hand and I push his face deeper into my punani as my moans get out of control, and my toes curled. He quickens his pace and that's all it takes and I come breaking own. He licks me through my orgasm. 

As my body slowly relaxes, he licks me up clean. I try to catch my breath. What did this guy just do to me? He comes back up to me and kisses the living shit out of me. I could taste my cum in his mouth and damn I taste good. He started rubbing his huge cock on my clit making me arch my back. As he is about to insert it inside me, I hear a loud banging sound.

I wake up from my dream. I turn and press my head against my pillow and scream as I realize that it was all just a dream. The knocking on my door continues and I get up very slowly. I wear my gown and walk to the door I open and I see the delivery guy holding a bunch of daises in his hand.

"Good morning mam are you miss Totiana?"

He asks, and I chuckle do I freakin look old or is it because I just woke up.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

The last thing he can expect from me is a polite response he FREAKIN woke me up from my dream when it was getting even more interesting. 

"Uhm, I have a delivery for you please sign here".

He says while showing me where to sign. I sign and he gives me the flowers. I take the flowers and close the door on his face. I look at the flowers questioningly. For some stupid reason someone always sends me flowers and I don't even know who it is.

 At first, I thought this person had the wrong address because I don't know anyone who could buy me flowers let alone have the courage to do so. The name of this person is never written on the cards that come with the flowers. Another thing I have noticed is that he always sends them on a Tuesday only. I only entertain this madness because as much as he is wasting his time the things, he writes on his cards are always interesting.

I take out the card and it reads My first lady it is a pleasure to write to you again. Today I woke and I looked at the empty spot next to me. The spot that is supposed to be filled with your lovely presents and ocean eyes. I am no longer able to bare my life without you for I am about to meet my first lady as soon as I land have a lovely day.

xoxo
You will be mine.

I throw the flowers away I don't even understand what that last part was about, but his messages are usually more complicated than this one. I place the note in my kitchen drawer where I keep them. I walk to my room and strip naked. I take a quick shower and wash my hair. once I am done, I get dressed in my boyfriend jeans and baggy hoodie. I tie my hair in a messy ponytail. once I am satisfied with my looks, I take my bag and start and long walk to the studio.

I get there ten minutes late. It's not like I care anyways. Even though I should because this is the job that pays all my bills, but it's not like they would fire me. I am the best they have. I walk in and see Austin setting up the studio. I am just glad that today I don't have classes so I don't have to go anywhere near that hell whole called school.

"Late as always" he says.

"A lady is never late just delayed". I tell him. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Go into the changing room and you will find you outfit ready for you".

He says. I nod and make my way to the dressing room I find a set of LV bikini. I take it and look at it and damn this think is on fire. I take of my clothes and wear the bikini. I look at myself on the mirror and it fits me like a glove.

 I walk into the makeup room and I find other girls getting there make up done. I find a free artist and take a sit, and she starts on my make up. The conversation is flowing but I don't even dare say a word. The only person I ever talk to here is Austin and that's because I am forced to otherwise, I only talk to someone else when needed to.

Once the artist is done with my make up, I make my way back to Austin.

"It's fits just like I knew it would".

He says while checking me out.

"I like it" I tell him.

He chuckles and I walk to the sheet. I stand on it and I face the camera Austin starts snapping photos and I start doing poses without Austin having to tell me. Like I said I am the best they have.