🖤20: Dark Evil🖤

"Bitch you have no fuckin idea how fantastic a three fuckin damn some is. That shit is mind blowing it will leave you paralyzed but wanting some more". Isabella says while emphasizing EVERY single word.

"Baby girl His Grace's dick has me paralyzed all by its own now imagen how worse it would be when there is a third party. I am not strong enough for that type of sex, even though I want to do it so bad". I say to her.

"I wouldn't be able to survive if I was dating Thorsten alone that man wants sex around the clock 24/7, I wouldn't be able to keep up". Isabella says making me laugh.

"Why don't you ask His Grace for a three some". Ariana asks me. I look at her shocked.

"His Grace would never agree". I say to her.

"That because you ask him you need to tell a man what it is that you want, and you need to stand your ground". Isabella says. Isabella knows too much, but she's the youngest.

"Mx that nigga would just whip my ass until I forget about this whole idea". I say to them making Isabella screams.

"Wait so he's into that kind of sex you know the BDSM+". She asks looking excited.

"Yeah, and I never thought in my life that I would enjoy that kind of sex, but damn the nigga makes it kinda hard not to". I say to them.

"Bitch that's Thorsten for you he can tight the both of us up, and fuck us like that. I swear to God happiness is a four-letter word DICK, and CLIT. One time". Ariana says making my jaws drop.

"Isabella what did you do to Ariana? You have corrupted her". Making us laugh

"But on a serious note, though Ariana was okay, but now I see that we have corrupted you". I say to her making her laugh.

"You see it's the innocent ones you will never suspect that are more corrupted". Ariana says.

"Just like someone I know". I say while looking at Isabella.

"Aah I am not corrupt. Baby are you agreeing with this?". She asks Ariana.

"Bella the truth hurts". Ariana says.

"Ahh than you won't be getting any sex from me any time soon, and I don't know what it is that you will do, because Thorsten I leaving for a whole month remember". Isabella says to Ariana, and right there everything stops. I look at Ariana's reaction, and I bust out laughing. She is seriously shocked, devastated, sad all mixed in one. I fall from my chair from all of this laughing while holding my stomach.

"Aha Bella you can't joke like. We can joke about anything except you abstaining me from sex please". Ariana says with a serious tone all jokes aside. Yeses this chick like sex that much, but then come on who doesn't.

"But baby you are saying that I am corrupt so, that's why you won't be getting a taste of this wet ass pussy". Isabella says while sticking her tongue out.

"Mx never mind I know that you will be the first one to come to me anyways". Ariana says making Isabella blush.

"Okay, okay enough about all of this sex shit. A few weeks ago, His Grace took me to a dinner date, and there was this bitch that kept on continuously flirting with His Grace in front of fucking me". say to them and Ariana gets up from her sit and raises her hands up walking up and down trying to calm herself.

"And what did you do?". She asks me waiting for my answer impatiently waiting for me to say something wrong, and she will flip.

"I told her off. I told her to keep..." she doesn't let me finish my sentence.