🖤14: The Beast 1🖤

"Mama, mama please don't leave me".

I say to her while pulling her dress with my thumb in my mouth and my lion teddy bear on the other hand. Tears on the verge of coming out. Begging her not to leave me alone at night again in this old creepy house. She is leaving to go to the bad man, which she told me is my dad. He is a bad man, and I know that he will hurt mommy, but she won't listen to me when I tell her not to go. 

"Argh just keep quiet you stupid bitch". She says while shoving me off her.

I fall on the ground with a thud and I start whaling. She comes to me and cups my face not so gently.

"If you don't shut up, I will make you shut up you hear me?". She asks, and I nod quickly avoiding getting a beating. I start having hiccups, well that's one thing I can't stop, but I have to try for mommy I don't like seeing her mad or angry. Someone knocks on the door, and mommy opens the door with a wide smile on her face.

"Hi Chris you look good". She says to the bad man.

He doesn't say anything to her except look at her like some cheap slut. He looks even more disgusted when he sees the place, we live in which is a mess, but it's our home. Mommy tried her best to remove the beer bottles and cigarettes' all over the house. The bad man still doesn't say anything. He walks in and inspects the place. I run and I hide behind my mommy out of fear. He looks scary.

"Where is my son?" He asks mommy with a very serious look on his face, as he looks for someone to appear. Mommy chuckles nervously while looking down.

"Well, you see the thing is....". The bad man interrupts her.

"ISABELLA HERE THE FUCK IS MY SON?". He shouts at mommy and I see my mommy starts to cry. I move from behind her and I stand in from of her.

"Hey don't shut at mommy you are making her mad you bad man". I say while pointing my finger at him disapprovingly. The bad man chuckles and pulls out a gun from his pants, and points it at me.

"Wait, wait don't kill her". My mommy says pleading to the man for my life.

"And why the fuck not when she has disrespected me, and you know that I don't take disrespect from anyone?". He asks mommy while still pointing a gun at me. My tears fall of my face, but I don't dare make a noise.

"Because she is your daughter Chris". She says. The man looks at me in shock. Yay, maybe now he will drop the gun. I don't want to die.

"What the fuck are you saying? Where is my son Isabella I am slowly running out of patience?". The bad man asks and points the gun at mommy and she scream.

"I am sorry, but there was never a son. It was a girl all this time. I am sorry I lied to you. This is your daughter. I was never pregnant with a boy". She says all to quickly you could barely make out what she is saying. The bad man chuckles. He cocks his gun and points it at mommy.

"You know more than anyone else that I don't take betrayal very lightly". He says.

"No, no don't kill mommy kill me instead, but please don't hurt mommy. She didn't do anything".  I say to the bad man hoping he won't kill us.

"Please, please don't kill me I did this just, because I wanted you to notice me. I wanted to be your woman you are a king and you need a queen by your side. You can kill her for all I care, but I only want you. We can start afresh and we could have other boy kids. We don't need this little bitch". Mommy says while pushing me towards the bad man.