Jason x Batsis

Summary:

This is a full collection of one-shots ft. Jason Todd and his favorite Batsis

The Joker attempts to kill a family,
the daughter saved her,
but then regrets it due to the outcome.
No thank you, how are you, or I'm sorry's came from
her mother or father.

So, she sits alone as Jason goes after her to make sure she's safe

Jason x Batsis Stories

Story 1Dear My Blue (Baek Yerin) Song inspired ficStory 3Welcome Home

"Hey Princess."

She was sitting next to his gargoyle. Hugging onto her knees. Head down. Tears streaming from her eyes. Jason knew she was here and was worried every time. Every time she would be sitting on the edge next to his gargoyle or.. sitting on the end of a bridge looking out into the sea, he was scared that she might..jump. Suicide.

"I should have let her die," she replied trembling, "I should have let Joker take my parents away and saved my sister."

She was breathing hard as if she might not be able to get any air. She ran into Joker who for some reason decided that it was fun to hold her family members captive. Batman is still linking the pieces together to see what his next plan was. She saved her family. She hasn't seen them in a while once she ran away and Bruce was able to be her guardian. Yet still, after saving them, her mother still had some words to say to make her remember why she never returned to them in the first place. She hated her life with them. She hated it so much that she attempted to run away so many times until Jason convinced Bruce to not let her go back because she clearly wasn't happy with them. In a collectivist culture like hers, if someone was seen to have some sort of problem, it brings shame to the whole family. She hated how her father would talk to her. She hated how her mother made her feel like she had no voice and didn't make her feel worthless. She hated that. It affected her mind and communication skills. When people asked her why she was sad, her Mother would feel embarrassed. When she met Alfred, she cried because she never would meet someone who genuinely said they were proud of her. She heard it from Alfred, Bruce, Clark and the other friends she made within the League. She actually felt loved. Not all families would take the time to understand their children. She knew she wasn't the only one with a family that isn't perfect, but she hated dealing with it. Sometimes, she doesn't really understand why Jason would even forgive Bruce so easily after hurting him so much. She didn't understand how Tim could still miss his dad even though he wasn't perfect either. Jason carefully placed his arm over her shoulders.

"I'm proud of you." He then carefully placed her in his lap and held her securely in his arms for a warm hug. "I'm so so proud of you," he continued, "You did well. You always do good and you know it. I'm also happy that you're okay."

She couldn't speak. She just breathed hard and cried silently.

"You know it's not easy doing what we do. Trust me. But what you did tonight is good. I know you hate the memories you had with them but you're free from them. You have me, Rose, Virgil, Bruce, Clark, Conner, The Roy's and Alfred. You have us. Don't worry about what she said to you. She should be grateful you saved her."

"She doesn't get it! She never gets it! She's never going to apologize for making me feel like shit Jason! Criticizing me! Making me feel like I'm ugly! Making me silence myself and not use my own voice, making me feel like.. like I have no right to express myself. I hate that I keep doing good and sacrificing myself just for her! The whole family!! I hate it!! I only do it because I don't want to be shunned away from God when I'm dead! I'm so tired of putting up with this! All the money they took from me, all the shit they said about me failing, she didn't even believe I would graduate from school. I fucking got kicked out of the house for no fucking reason! I fucking hate them so much! JOKER SHOULD HAVE KILLED THEM HE WOULD HAVE DONE ME A HUGE FAVOR"

As Jason was about to say something she finally broke down in sobs. She screamed like she always would and all Jason did was held her close until she calmed down. Jason rubbed her back and kissed her head. So they stayed there for a while until she stopped sobbing, and she fell asleep.

The Batplane flew in front of him revealing Batman and Robin. Jason stood up and carefully walked into the plane and sat down with her in his lap. Bruce and Damian looked at her frowning, worried.

Jason: "Don't worry Bruce. She didn't kill herself. Let's take her home to Alfred."

Batman then sighed and flew his family back into the cave safely. Alfred was there waiting, and when he saw Jason carrying her out of the plane he couldn't help but sigh in relief as he wiped his tears away with a handkerchief.

Alfred: "Thank goodness she's safe."

Damian and Jason went upstairs and Jason placed her in the movie room. Damian went to grab some food from the kitchen, knowing that she'll wake up again hungry. When he came back to the room, Jason set up the screen to watch some of his favorite movies, waiting for her to wake up. Damian decided to stay with them this time and sat next to him in silence.

Jason sighed and looked at her. He brushed her hair back and kissed her head again, "I hope you won't.. leave.. don't lose yourself.. idk what I'd do without you, Princess."

Damian looked at them and Jason was crying now. He covered his mouth as he coughed. All he was thinking was, 'How many times? How many more times will it take for her emotions to control her? How many more times will it knock her down to make her actually jump? She keeps saying she's not suicidal as if it's a ritual chant but.... what if?'

He then opened his eyes and felt Damian hug him. Jason smiled and placed his arm around him. He looked at her sleeping figure one more time and held your hand. Damian just rested his head on Jason's shoulders as they both watched the movie, waiting for her to wake up again. They still needed to make sure she was okay. But Jason was thankful that she was physically safe... again...