Cuddles!

Summary:

Contrary to popular belief, Bruce Wayne likes to cuddle.

Despite what everyone likes to think, Bruce Wayne loves to cuddle.

More often than not, he would pull you in his embrace and have you sit in between his legs, leaning back against his chest - regardless of what you are doing right at that moment. As much as this helps you feel relax and at ease, you know that it also helps to reassure him that you are still there and you are still with him - alive. Sometimes when the two of you are on the bed, he would pull you close to him, tracing small circles on your waist with his thumbs, simply staring at you before resting his head in the crook of your neck.

Obviously you wouldn't complain - cuddling with Bruce is after all one of the things you absolutely loved about him. Outside the bedroom, he can still be Batman but it has been a promise between the two of you that Batman will not be brought in to the room and when it comes to you, Bruce has always managed to keep his promises, even if he occasionally comes late for dates. You ca't fully describe how good it feels to have his arms wrapped around your body.

"Thank you."

You simply caressed the back of his head before running your fingers through his hair. Bruce takes this chance to bask in your calming presence and he feels your fingers tightening at the back of his head before you slowly pull him away so that he is now looking at you.

Bruce lifts one of his calloused hands and places it on your cheek, using his thumb to caress it. You lean in and pressed your lips against his - the kiss is soft, so soft that he almost can't feel it but Bruce did and he takes that chance to deepen the kiss. When he pulls away, your face is flushed and you are slightly out of breath and that sight has never failed to warm his heart.

"What was that for?" You asked him, a little breathless.

Bruce gives you a smirk and gives you another kiss. "Just felt like it."

You roll your eyes before pushing him back so that he is now laying on his back instead and you roll on top of him. "Stay put now so I can take my nap before the boys get back." You tell him, patting his chest lightly and Bruce chuckles, wrapping his arms around you, caging you in his embrace. You place your head on his chest and close your eyes. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep to the steady rhythm of his beating heart.