43. Revealed / Can we talk?

Start from the beginning

"Daddy sorry"
"Go" I raised my voice at her. She ran inside while I took my car keys and headed out of the house.

*********

Author's POV

Someone rang the bell impatiently. Alisha walks toward the door to open as Adiba was in the shower.

But as she opens the door her eyes widened.

"What...."

"Where is Adiba?" She was rudely cut off. He walks inside the apartment and began looking here and there.

"Sa...."

"I ask where is she?!" He yelled.

"She is in the shower? But what are you doing here?" Alisha asked in confused.

"I'm here to show her reality. How could she do this? She forgets why she came here. She promises me but still, she forgets everything" he roared in rage.

"Sarmad listen to me.."

"You know what, this is all your fault. You were the one who forced me to send Adiba here. I told you it was not a nice idea but still, you forced me because of your dad" he yelled in anger.

"Sarmad my dad is ill"

"So what! I can't sacrifice my Adiba because of your dad. You know how much she went through because of your family, but yet you drag her here again. You know after a long I finally got her I can't lose her again" he shouted glaring at Alisha. Her eyes welled up and she pressed her lips tightly to hold back her sob.

"I didn't do anything. It was....it was she.... I... tried to stop her but..." Alisha stopped as finally her tears fall followed by a sob. She turns her back toward him.

Sarmad eyes instantly soften. He walks toward her and stood behind. "Sorry. I shouldn't yell at you. I know how stubborn Adiba is.."

"But you still shouted at me... My dad needed to meet her sarmad. He is ill and after year we met and you shouting at me. You didn't miss me. Did you?" she asked holding back her sob. After a year they met and he started shouting.

He turns her around and makes her face him. Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her closer. "What are you doing?" She put her hands on his chest and began wiggling looking here and there.

"Showing you how much I missed you," he said with a smirk.

"Sarm..." He crashed his lips on hers causing her voice to die. He began kissing her passionately. While she held his neck and kissed him with the same passion and love.

***

In anger, Sameer got out of the car and strode toward Adiba's rented house. Today he will make her see the reality. She thinks she can do whatever she wants. She can come and leave whenever she wants then she was wrong.

He found the door open and without thinking anything he entered but rooted on his track and eyes widened as he saw a couple almost making out in the middle of the living area. He recognizes both of them.

"I love you. I love you so so much. And I really missed you. Too much" Sarmad mumbled in between their kiss.

"I love you too. And I missed you too" Alisha also confessed.

"What the fuck!!" Sameer finally let those words out. They both separated.

"What the hell! Who are you and how dare you come inside without knocking?" Sarmad asked in anger and walk toward him. While Alisha froze on her spot as she knew who he was.