Disgusting Ch. 20

Authoress Notes MUST READ: Uhhh do people still read this?? I have no clue but sorry for the SUPER LATE post. This time my laptop was broken and we had to buy a new one haha... anyways Enjoy it only 2 more chapters. What do you think of a squeal, _LifexAngel_ and I have the main-ish idea for it let us know okay if you want one :33

---------------

I smiled down at the ring on my finger that caught the light and shined in my eyes. I couldn't help but stare and admire, wonder drifting off into what my life would be like with Drew, and how we would get along after the wedding.

I jumped at a sharp pain came at my side and I glared at Mackenzy who had snapped me from my daydreams. She flicked her eyes toward Mrs. Newbell who was looking at me expectantly. I blushed slightly, then smiled politely. "What did you say Mrs. Newbell?" I asked sweetly. She glared at me for not listening but repeated herself.

"You need to pick the color scheme for your wedding and the flowers, everything is done but these smaller details," she pointed to some papers. One held flowers while the other held colors.

"Well I would like Queen of the Night flowers for my bouquet," it wasn't on the list and I knew why.

"They are hard to get and only bloom once a year and they wither with in hours," Mrs. Newbell said.

"Fine then amaryllis," I pouted a bit and Mackenzy was trying not to laugh.

"Alright, what colors would you like?" Mrs. Newbell asked as she wrote down something in her book she had.

"Colors... umm, let's go with silver and red," I looked at the colors on the paper and they looked... well not me.

"Fine, we have to get the dress. We have see if it fits now that is has been altered. And your maid of honor still needs a dress." Mrs. Newbell got up.

Mackenzy and I also did and followed Mrs. Newbell out the door. To think my wedding is only 2 weeks away now on August 16th the day before my birthday. I was so happy but a bit scared, Mackenzy told me she will be with every step of the way and she has been.

Once arriving to the bridal shop I stepped in to see my mom in one of the big plush chairs texting away on her phone. She looked up just in time to look at me and tackle me into a hug.

"Oh sweetheart I can't wait to see you in your dress," she exclaimed excitedly. I smiled and hugged her back happy everything was okay between us. A lady took us to the back where Mrs. Newbell took Mackenzy to go look for a red or silver dress that would suit her. While my mom helped me into my dress.

I stepped into it and unlike last time with all the struggling of the zipper my mom pulled it up for me. I turned to face the mirror for the second time being in this dress and probably the last until the wedding day. My mom gasped behind me as she looked in the mirror eyes immediately watering.

"Mom, don't cry otherwise you are going to make me cry," I rubbed at my eyes.

"It's just that my baby girl is getting married!" My mom hugged me.

Mackenzy threw the curtain open, "You look amazing!" She smiled and clapped her hands. She was in a nice silver strapless dress that came to her knees and was all flowy.

"That is a nice dress, I approve," I smiled.

"Of course you would, I can't believe you are getting married before me," Mackenzy huffed.

"Well there is one of Drew's friends that is hot... don't tell Drew I said that not with the wedding so close," I laughed.

"No prob," Mackenzy hugged me after my mom let go. "To think of all the heart break and crap you went through to find your prince charming... that is far away from me." I saw Mackenzy's eyes start to water.