Disgusting Ch. 5

Authoress Notes: This is funny and dramatic I'll let you read instead of talking about something random and _LifexAngel_ and I had fun writing this.

ENJOY!!

--------------------

"You own thongs... nice to know," Drew smirked and he held onto my red thong.

"Give those back you perv! You're not really helping with me packing you douche bag." I snapped at him and took my thongs back. The only reason I was packing in the first place was because it would get done one way or another.

"Yeah but this perv is your fiance," he kept smirking.

I was so close to high-fiving his face again, you had no idea. "Ha yeah keep telling yourself that," I said. Suddenly my phone vibrated, I just figured it was Mackenzy so I picked it up

"Hey Micky" I grunted out.

"Umm this isn't Micky," a male voice spoke in a unsure voice. I looked at my "fiance" he was just laying on my bed doing nothing. I ran to the bathroom and shut the door quietly so he wouldn't notice that I was talking to another guy.

"Um who is this?" I asked thinking; I had a good idea of who it was.

"Well you don't really know me, your friend gave me your number when we were at the mall," and my speculations were right.

"Oh um right," I said unsure of what to say.

"Look I understand completely of your not interested in the slightest bit I guess it's kind of awkward considering I saw you from across 2 tables." He said and he sounded really nice.

"Americus what are you doing?" Drew banged on the door.

"Um is it okay if I call you back later?" I asked him.

"Sure and if you don't call back I totally get it," he said and I hung up. I faked flushing the toilet and I washed my hand.

"Going to the damn bathroom, what your father going to make my father a deal saying that I can only go to the bathroom with your permission?" I asked mockingly. Drew glared at me but I just brushed it off like to biggie.

"You are such a brat," he told me while shaking his head. "And I heard you talking with someone so who was it?" He asked

"None of your business," I said going over to my closet.

"I think it is since you know, you are my fiancee and everything," he shrugged.

"Again it's not your matter to get into," I sneered at him while taking things off my hanger.

"Well I'll just check for myself," I heard him say. I forgot that I left my phone on my dresser, that is a few feet behind me. I turned in time to see him hit re-dial.

I lunged for him and we started to wrestle on the floor. I heard the phone picking up, "That was quick of you to call back," I heard the guy say.

"Who the hell is this" Drew asked getting mad.

"Umm, this is Lane, who is this I thought this was Americus's phone." I heard Lane say, well at least I know his name now.

"Don't ever call his number aga- OW what the hell that fricking hurt, don't bite me Americus." Drew shouted at me.

"Then don't steal my phone you asshole!" I yelled at him and got my phone back after kneeing Drew were the sun does not shine and stood up. "Sorry, that was umm a person I know that stole my phone but really I will call you back okay." I said hoping I didn't hurt him.