Disgusting Ch. 21

Authoress Notes: So uhhh long time no see... finally it's completed... next chapter is the final one!! And I promise to have it done before the end of this month! And I won't break it since I never intended for this story to be dragged out this long. As always my co-writer is _LifexAngle_   Enjoy!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I couldn't sleep at all that night but Mackenzy could, lucky. Drew wasn't here since he was over at Darren's home because well we couldn't see each other the day of the wedding. Already it was our wedding!   

My mom and Mrs. Newbell  came in just as I finally manage to get a bit of shut eye, "Up you two!" my mother spoke.  

Mackenzy sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as I opened my eyes. Mackenzy looked over at me and poked me and I turned my head to her.  

"What?" I asked.  

"Get up, Get up. First day of school!" She smiled. It was a joke since we both like Finding Nemo.   

"No, that makes me want to stay in bed," I laughed, it was our thing for a long time.  

"Americus darling, you look like you didn't sleep much. Ugh! The bags under your eyes. They'll be so hard to work with," Mrs. Newbell went on. Shaking her head at me. I sighed and sat up rubbed my eyes too. I did feel tired but the thoughts of today made me even more alert and bouncy.   

"Oh my Baby." My mom flung herself at me throwing her arms around my shoulders and squeezing me in a viper grip. "You're becoming a married woman today. You're so young. Oh I don't know if I can let you go," she cried in my shoulder. Well, if she didn't remember none of this would be happening if she hadn't sold me off so technically she should be able to let me go. Since she was planning this the whole time. I didn't say any of this of course I just rolled my eyes and hugged her back in comfort.  

"Mom, I will be fine. I need to start getting ready though," I said and patted her back. 

"Just let me hold you a bit longer," my mom sniffled.  

After a while she finally let me go and I got up and Mrs. Newbell grabbed my hand and walked over to her room which was bigger than Drew's..well that made sense. She had me sit down at her make-up station thingy.  

"I have some of my people coming over to work on your hair and make-up and also for your friend." Mrs. Newbell then went to her closet and took my dress out and hug it up against the door.   Mackenzy walked in and sat on the bed smiling wide but there a bit of sadness in it but I didn't say anything since I would rather talk to her in private.  

The door opened to the room and in stepped in Lindsey who was still dressed up in her pajamas. "Today's the day!" She smiled widely at me and came over to hug me. "No matter how much you didn't want this in the beginning you still can't help but be excited," she whispered so Mrs. Newbell didn't hear.  

I couldn't help but smile "Yeah, though it's a bit nerve wrecking also," I whispered back.  

"You will do fine, just don't trip down the isle like I did." Lindsey laughed at my scared face expression. "It was't that bad, I didn't face plant, just stumbled," she said.  

That didn't help my nerves at all, I felt like throwing up now, or to crawl back into bed and never be seen again.  

"Well that was reassuring," I turned toward the vanity and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so young; yet in an a few hours I would be in a wedding dress and hopefully walking gracefully down the isle.   

Suddenly Lindsey appeared in the mirror to "Your gonna do great," she encouraged wholeheartedly. With that she rumpled my already unruly hair and she left so she could get ready also.  

As time went I had my hair and make-up done and was now in my beautiful wedding dress. I was getting really nervous. Mackenzy was trying to help me and so was Mrs. Newbell, Lindsey and even my mom.  

"I need to see Drew," I blurted out.  

"It's bad luck!" Mackenzy said.  

"I just need to talk to him, I won't look at him or anything and vice verse, I just really need to talk to him," I looked at them.  

"Alright," Mrs. Newbell smiled. "But before you go," she pulled out the flower I wanted the Queen of the Night. She placed it on my head and smiled.  

"Thank you" I smiled and hugged her. I walked out and headed to the room he was in.  

I ran to the other side of the house trying my hardest not to trip over my dress. When I finally reached his room Darren was standing outside his hands behind him looking almost nervous.  

"Darren?" I slowed down stopping in front of him. 

"Americus," he said in surprise, his eyes opening wide. "What are you...what are you doing here?" He looked around at the door nervously.  

"I just needed to talk to Drew real fast," I said quietly. Something was wrong it was written all over his face.  

"Well that's bad luck," he forced smiled.   

"I need to talk to him," I said again more forcefully. I pushed past him but before I could reach the doorknob he stepped in front of me.  

"Americus...don't," his face was filled with panic. 

That is when I heard her, Drew's ex. They were talking about something but I couldn't hear. Then it got quiet, I opened the door and saw them kissing!   I let out a sob and Drew turned around, he was shocked to see me there. I didn't give him the chance to say anything since I booked it out of there.    

"Americus!" Drew shouted out to me but I was already down the hall.  

I made it out the door and lifted my dress and ran. To where I had no clue I just had to leave. I felt my heart breaking in pieces as I kept running. My tears were blurring my eye sight and I slowed down.  

I should've never agreed to this arrange marriage! My mom and dad even said I didn't have to go through with it... but I fell in love with Drew but he doesn't want me...right?  

~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: DUN DUN DUN!!! What is to happen in the last chapter?? Stay tuned!