Disgusting Ch. 22 FINAL

Authoress Notes: -cries- it's finally over! Sadly _LifexAngel_ couldn't write the final chapter but she was been wonderful to co-write with! I thank you ghost cubs that stuck through the story and didn't leave when it didn't get updated. And I thank for everyone for reading and liking! Now I will stop talking and let you read!

ENJOY!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I had no clue where the hell I was. All I knew was that I had to keep running. People stared at me since I was in a white dress running and crying. 

"Americus!" I heard someone shout my name.

I turned and see Drew chasing me.

"Leave me alone you cheater!" I shouted and ran to a near by park to hopefully hide.

I didn't make it far since I stumbled on the grass with my heels and I felt arms wrap around me from behind. I had de javu, this was like my dream I had. I struggled against Drew but he wouldn't let go of me.

"Americus, please stop." Drew said.

"No, you, how could you!" I shouted at him.

"Listen I-"

"I don't want to hear it." Drew turned me around and didn't look happy.

"No you are going to listen! Bethany kissed me, I told her I love you and only you. She pulled a dick move back there, I told her that she was a whore and I would never get back together with her. Then again it is our wedding." Drew said in one breath.

I had fresh tears falling down my face. "It still hurt! I don't know if I can marry you," I whispered.

"...Americus."

"It feels like I'm going to be trapped, I wanted to get married on my own time. Sure I'm in love with you but it's too fast. What if we don't work out," I started to panic all over again.

"That won't happen, I promise. I know it's scary and we haven't really talked about after the point of getting married but it will fall into place." Drew looked into my eyes.

"...Drew, do you want to get married to me today?" I asked.

"Yes, I want, no need to be married to you. I know we haven't really said I love you to each other but Americus I love you. You are the only girl for me." Drew stared into my piercing blue eyes as I stared into his shining emerald green eyes.

"Americus, Drew!" We looked up to see our moms and our best friends.

"I'm going to kill you!" Mackenzy raced over but Darren caught her before she could land a hit. "How could you kiss another girl on your damn wedding day?" She shouted.

"She kissed me, I don't even like her." Drew glared at Mackenzy and Darren since he was probably the one who told them.

"Micky, it's fine. It's sorted out, I just overreacted...okay maybe not. I can overreact on my wedding," I said.

"If it's settled then lets get back, everyone is waiting." Mrs. Newbell said.

"Americus, that is if you want to go through with this." My mom looked at me.

I looked at Mackenzy who looked a bit sad and then to my mom and then to Drew.

"Mackenzy come here," I waved my hand over to her and moved from Drew.

"What is it?" She asked and walked over.

"You look sad tell me what is wrong?" I ask.

"I don't want to loose my best friend!" Mackenzy shouted and tried not to rub at her eyes.

"You will never loose me ever! Get that out of your head, we will always be best friends." We hugged and everyone looked to us.

"Americus.." Drew held his hand out for me to take.

I took a deep breath and took his hand. Darren went to Mackenzy and helped her into the car they had. We piled into the car and I leaned against Drew. 

After a new touch up on me and Mackenzy's make-up. It was time for the wedding. I stood next to my dad who looked like he was trying not to cry. Lily walked down with the flowers then Mackenzy followed.

"Are you ready darling?" My dad asked.

I nodded my head yes, "Ready as I will ever be."

Then we walked me down the isle. I was happy I didn't stumble like Lindsey did. We got to the alter and my dad handed me to Drew. 

"Take care of my girl," my dad said and Drew nodded.

I wasn't listening to what was being said until I had to say things. All I did was look at Drew, he was now going to by my husband. I still didn't like the arrange marriage but it doesn't matter now. 

"Drew Marcus Newbell do you take Americus to be your lawful wedded wife. In sickness and in health?"

"I do," Drew smiled at me.

"And do you Americus Luna Reborn take Drew to be your lawful wedded husband. In sickness and in health?"

My eyes widen, could I really say those two words. Panic crossed Drew's face when I didn't say anything. Everyone went quiet, not knowing if I was going to say I do or not and run off.

"...I do" I finally say.

"With the power vested in me you are now pronounced husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Drew leaned down and captured my lips in a sweet kiss. My heart was racing. I was officially married I was no longer a Reborn but a Newbell. 

The reception party was a blast. I danced and ate cake. I laughed and cried mostly with Mackenzy. I also had my first dance with Drew as a married couple out song was I Must Be Dreaming by The Maine. I was smiling the whole time we danced and so did Drew. 

After a bit the party was over and Drew and I were in the limo headed to the airport for our honey moon.

"So you aren't going to tell me where we are going?" I asked.

"Nope," Drew smiled.

"God, I could kill you. I want to know!" I whined.

"Wow I haven't seen this since the first time we met."

"Seen what?" I asked.

"Your bitchyness, you were such a brat."

"And you were a dick, it looked like it worked out fine for us." I smiled.

I saw an iPod dock in the limo...rich people. I plugged my iPod into it and clicked shuffle and the song Disgusting by Ke$ha came on as we headed to the airport.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authoress End Notes: -cries- I-it's over! I c-can't talk. Americus

Americus: Well since the authoress is emotional she wanted to say thanks again for everyone reading this

I really hoped you loved this story!! BYE BYE EVERYONE!!