Disgusting Ch. 11

Authoress Notes: Ha... ha!!_LifexAngel_ and I finally got this done yay!!!!

ENJOY!!

--------------

I looked at Drew one last time before going over the banister and leaning over it. The room was decorated to match Drew and I. Red silk table, black curtains, red, white and black candles all of them lit even though the huge chandelier. It were giving off enough light, white plates with decorated fancy silver wear. And just... it was all too much. How did they expect me to go down there and smile at all those people dressed in fancy cloths and laugh at their stupid jokes. How could they expect me to talk to them with a smile on my face, and hold Drew's hand like I was truly happy to be forced into this marriage.

If they thought I could act so at ease and casual then I guess all their money had rotted their brain. I felt a hand on my back and I turned to see Drew looking at me with a small smile and sympathetic eyes.

"Ready?" Drew asked me.

"Oh hell no, I am not ready forget this shiznits. I'm going upstairs and locking myself in the room," I frowned and started to walk back to the room.

Drew grabbed my arm pulling me to him and wrapped his arm around my waist. "I don't think so, you have to go through this and I will drag you down there myself if I have too." He whispered in my ear.

I could feel the blood rushing to my face. "No... I'm not going," I am so happy that I didn't stuttered.

"Yes... you... are," he said. Each word he moving closer to me until he was way too close to me for my personal liking. His breath was still hot in my ear and if there were butterflies in my tummy before there were gazillions now.

"O-okay," I whispered in too much shock at the moment to really say anything else. Drew put on that stupid smirk and took my hand in his lacing is fingers with mine. I put my first foot on the stairs, it was a long way down. I thought I was going to vomit with all the heads that turned our way even though we weren't even half way down.

Then an older man at the bottom of the stairs announced our entrance. "Drew Newbell and Americus Reborn."

I was freaking out and I clutched Drew's hand. I'm sure he felt the pain in it since he started to tighten his hold too. After we descended the stairs people started to swarm us and talk. Drew let go of my hand to shake some peoples' hand and I took this time to escape. I found an opening in the crowd and ran as fast as my heels can carry me.

"Excuse me miss but why in such a hurry," I turned around and saw Lane. I squealed and hugged him and he laughed.

"I'm so happy to see you, this is just all too weird for me," I pulled away from him.

"Ha yeah I know how you feel I mean the last time I wore a tux was when I was 6 for my aunts wedding... but her groom left her at the alter." Lane said and I took a good look at him. His sandy blonde hair stuck out more against the black of his suit and it made his eyes more bright and playful.

"Well you don't look too bad," I smirked being playful.

"Yeah you look gorgeous." he also smirked and hot damn was it smexy; I felt my cheeks warm up a lot.

"W-well thank you," I was mentally kicking myself for stuttering.

"So what should we do I have no clue what to do since I never been to one of these things," Lane mentioned to me.

"You know, I have no clue what to do I mean this is my first time being here also." I sighed, I really didn't want to be here.

"How about we dance?" Lane asked me.

"Uhh... sure why the hell not," I laughed.

Lane pulled me out onto the dance floor and we were dancing, talking, laughing, and all that good stuff. I felt very comfortable with Lane. Unlike Drew who made me flustered and angry and... and well I can't think of anything else le grrr. 

"Excuse me," I heard someone say from behind Lane. I let go of Lane's hand and looked to see... Drew, he looked mad. "But considering that this is my fiancee I would like to dance with her," he glared a bit at Lane.

"Oh sure," Lane let go of me and Drew took his spot. A new song was just beginning and Drew intertwined our fingers then put his hand a little lower on my hip than what was necessary. I pulled his hand back up and he rolled his eyes but brought me closer to him.

"I thought you said he was just a friend." Drew jaw clenched, looking not angry like I thought he would be, more confused.

"He is," I said surprised by his reaction. He rose an eyebrow is suspicion. "You were all social and talking to different people, you are good at this," I gestured to all the room. "I'm not and the last thing I wanna do in this pretty dress is slap a fake smile and pretend like I'm comfortable with all this," I frowned.

"You shouldn't frown Americus you look to beautiful and I'll help you through all this," he smirked.

I felt my face heated up, "I don't need your help with something I don't want to be involved with."

"You're very stubborn did you know that?" Drew asked me.

"Yeah I've been told," I gave him a sideways glance. He chuckled and we danced through 2 more songs.

"Ladies and gentlemen," there was a female voice saying from behind us. Drew let go of me and I turned to see his mother standing on the small stage. "If you will take your seats we'd like to make an announcement," she smiled. 

Most people made their way to their table, and Drew grabbed my hand and pulled me through the people toward a table that was in the front of the room. We both sat and once everyone else also made their way toward their tables. Drew's mother began thanking everyone for coming out and her husband right next to her nodding.  "We'd also like to announce that," she held her hand out toward Drew and I knew what was going to happen next.

While Drew dragged me up there since I refused. Drew's mother introduce me and her son and she made some joke and they all laughed. I felt my blood running cold since I knew what was going to be said.

"My dear son Drew is... engaged to this lovely girl and they have been madly in love for a long time except that she lived somewhere else. But they love each other very much, so let's give cheers to the lovely couple," Drew's mother finished.

After everyone gave cheers I pulled away from Drew after I saw a flash from a news person. And I booked my ass right out of there. It was finally released that I was engaged with Drew; I hate this day. I could feel the stinging in my eyes and I had no clue where I was running too.

I had run for at least an hour and it was raining, how effing cliche is that! I'm wet, lost, hungry, and depressed now. Screw my life!!

-----------------

Authoress End Notes: Uh-oh whats going to happen to Americus??