Disgusting Ch. 2

Authoress Notes:

I'm so happy everyone likes this story ^_^ I would like to thank _LifexAngel_ for co-writing this story with me she is like the best so don't forget to check out her stuff ;)

Well ENJOY!!

----------------

Mackenzy and I were at the mall looking at  the clothing stores. I dragged her to Hot Topic since it was like my favorite store EVER! As we were looking I saw these cute heels and had to get them since it would go with my shorts from here.  I was still looking at them seeing if I truly wanted them or not. They were black heels with a cute bow with a skull on them.

"Come on," Micky groaned wanting to get away from the crowding people and the loud music. Just to annoy her I looked at the shoes more holding them up to the light and turned them around. "Okay I'm leaving your butt here" she said walking off.

"No, no okay, okay I'm getting them," I said dragging her over so she wouldn't go anywhere. After I bought them and made conversation with the lady at the counter who was really cool, we went to Aéropostale for Mackenzy of course.

I was keeping to myself not wanting to touch any of the things. You see I was girly just not THAT girly so I refused to touch any of it. "Can we go yet?" I asked even though we just entered the place.

"No," was her answer, she was looking at this girly shirt that you would never see me in EVER!

"Please!?" She just ignored me and as she moved through-out the store. I used please the whole time getting nasty stares and glances from people; even when she was in the dressing room.

"Fine, fine, just let me buy this stuff and we'll go," she scolded me, now really frustrated.  We finally left that horrible store with horrible music and walked over to the food court for some lunch. "What do you want Miss Princess?" Mackenzy asked making me glare at her but I looked around the food court to choose.

"I want A&W's chicken strips and french fries" I spoke to her and ran over to the place and placed my order. My tummy grumbled meaning it wanted it food now!

After the both of us ordered our meals we sat down at one of the many tables. Talking more about summer plans and about how our parents were already pushing us for more collage applications. "Hey Americus, don't freak out, but, the guy two tables over is totally checking you out!" Mackenzy stage whispered to me and looked over her shoulder to the guy.

"Ignore him," I commanded her since it was just like a reflex; not even looking at him and just saying the first thing that came to my mind.

"Come on at least humor him," she whined, meaning she just wanted me to play around with him and then dump him. NO! I refuse to do that especially since I know how it feels; she was there when everything about my 3 crappy relationships turned out.

"No Mackenzy, if you want to go, go ahead but no," I said in all seriousness.

"Fine, I will." She said getting up and flaunting over there. The boys eyed her like all boys do, complete pigs. Only one boy didn't seem interested, he was looking at me. Seeing that I had caught him staring he ducked his head. I smiled for some reason that's beyond me.

Mackenzy flirted with ALL the boys and when the one that was staring at me talked to her. I knew he was just like any other guy just trying got get in her pants or skirt, but she smiled over mischievously at me and took something out of her purse. I realized it was a pen and wrote something. She handed one to one of the boys that was flirting with her and then wrote something else on a different napkin and handed it to the one that had been staring at me. He turned toward me and smiled I couldn't help but smile back. Mackenzy flaunted back over here still showing off to the boys and sat down.

"What did you give them?" I asked suspiciously. She was smiling weirdly which I didn't like what so ever.

"Oh nothing gave all them all my number," she smirked and I just nodded pleased that I hadn't been mentioned. "And I gave that one boy your number," she squealed making me almost do a spit take all over her new shirt.

"YOU DID WHAT!!!" I yelled getting the boys from the table my attention that she had just came from.

"He likes you," she giggled at my reaction.

"He doesn't know me, so he can't like me!" I growled at her. The boys were still staring so I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away. "You are SO going die once I get you in the car," I snapped at her.

"Geesh cool your beans women and we are not done shopping," she said.

"Yes we are done shopping and if he calls me I am not picking up my cell phone understand," I said and dragged her outside and to my car. Once inside my car with our bags and everything I started to drive her home since she had things to do with her family. I was pissed and didn't want to talk to her at all right now.

When I got to her apartments I put the car into park and waited for her to get out, and for her to get inside. Even if I was mad at her I at least wanted to know that she got inside her apartment safely.  "Sorry Americus, see you tomorrow... I hope," and she was gone.  I drove back to my house not as angry but still not happy. Closing the door my mom popped her head out of the living room.

"Hey sweetie no Mackenzy tonight?" She asked but there was something about her; she looked jumpy... excited maybe?  Or worried, one of those threes I thought to myself.

"Yeah no Micky," I said to my mommy.

"Oh well I guess that's good, we need a real nice family dinner." With that I knew she meant sitting down at the table and also some news was going to be broken to me. That's what happened when they told me my cat Timone went to catnip in the sky. 

"Okay..." I said dragging the word out for a while and I half ran upstairs to prepare myself for whatever was coming to me. Dinner was my favorite pot pie and at dessert there were sugar cookies in the oven. I knew something bad was about to go down; my parents were too jumpy.

"Okay what's going on?" I asked and bit into my nice warm yummy cookie.

"Well darling a long time ago when I was starting my business I got in debt with someone and they pitted me. And you know how much I hate that now, but not back then. Anyways we made a contract and it was that if I was to have a daughter, she would get married to their son to help with paying back. So with further ado I must say you are in an arrange marriage" my father said all in one breath.

I was laughing so hard but my mom and dad had serious faces, now I know this wasn't a joke, "Oh shi-"

---------------------------

Authoress End Notes:

Oh my word what's going to happen next!? ... well I know XD Please don't forget to comment and rate Momma Leo would love for her Cubs to do that ;)