Disgusting Ch. 8

Authoress Notes: Haha~ sorry for the wait, _LifexAngel_ and I had a blast writing this and the epicness XD

ENJOY!!

-------------

"What are you doing?" I looked up to see Drew frowning down at me.

"Dying of hunger," I said in a fake weak voice.

"You got lost didn't you," he smirked; I just wanted to slap it off his face.

"No, I simply don't know which way the kitchen is," I argued back.

"Hmm, I'm sure that's what happened." Drew grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, again!

"I have feet you know it's not like I can't walk." I spoke in a monotone voice not even bothering to hit him it, never worked.

"Yeah I know it'd just more fun to carry you," he said and I could hear that he was smirking. So I hit him on the back of the head "Ow what the frick was that for?" He asked.

"Wipe the stupid smirk off your face." I said relaxing into his shoulder, I'm sure I was in for a long ride to the kitchen.

Once we got to the kitchen he set me down and I went to the giant fridge. I then began looking through it and saw nothing I like. Then the cabinet was next and found s'mores pop-tarts. I squealed in happiness; I got a packet and was eating them happily.

"We went to the kitchen for that, I could've called the damn maid for that," he frowned at me.

"But then you would've been just a lazy person," I tsk'ed at him.

"Whatev-," but he got cut off by something hitting the back of his head. "Who the hell did that?" He growled out and behind him was a guy that looked around his age and was probably the same height as him. He had short brown hair and hazel blue eyes.

"Oh my hot," I said and they both looked at me. "What?" I asked about their staring.

"Aren't you engaged?" New hot dude asked.

"Kinda... maybe... not really," I smiled.

"Yes she is," Drew said, he was mad.

"Oh well I'm Darren Call, Drew's best friend and best man." He winked at me and I faked giggled just to see Drew's reaction. I took a peek at him, he looked pissed, hands clenched, and teeth gritted.

"Well I'm Americus the soon not to be engaged," I flirted back.

"What the hell are you doing?" Drew yelled, I think I even heard an echo in the next room over.

"Flirting with your cute friend," I said looking at his friend with a flirtatious smile.

"Darren OUT!!" He yelled.

"But-," his friend began.

"Get the hell out!" He yelled. Darren kissed my hand good bye and waved. Drew hit him in the back of the head, hard, on the way out.

"You cannot flirt with other guys, especially not my best friend." He was kinda yelling still but he had brought the volume down a little.

"Why not? You don't have time other than for yourself. I might as well start cheating in this 'marriage' now, I mean it's not like you aren't." I copied his tone of voice.

"Oh stop being bitch, and get it through your thick head that you have to marry me." He said with so much truth behind those words. I stopped for a second unsure of what to do, he really was right I was going to have to marry him.