Disgusting Ch. 14

Authoress Notes:

Leo: AHHHH! We meant to get this up by Christmas eve, then new years but yeah troubles w/ MY computer this time and super busy but we finally got it out! Woot Woot, _LifexAngel_ and I are happy we got this out for the new year right?

LifexAngel :- Ummm hah sorry my first time writing this the little notes :) Yeah totally were happy that were still with this story and we want to start the new year with a little kick so there's an argument between Drew and Americus. Hope everyone out there has a good new year. :)

ENJOY!!

--------------------------------

After changing into a pair of jeans and a tank-top, I went down stairs to get some food. It seemed to take forever get to the kitchen. Walking in, I noticed a small person scanning the fridge. She suddenly came up holding a bagel in her mouth and some cream cheese between her teeth.

"Hoi" she said meaning hi, the bagel still in her mouth. I recognized the same green eyes as Drew and remembered when she caught us in that awkward moment. I gave a small wave back and spotted the bag of bagels taking one I sat down with her. She opened the cream cheese wordlessly and we both began spreading some.

"So, umm, your Drew's older sister right?" I asked.

"Yeah, name is Lindsey it's nice to meet cha," she smiled and took a big bit of her bagel.

I nod my head, what was I supposed to say; 'hey yeah, I'm your brother's fiancee' yeah fricking right like hell I was going to say that! I'm trying to ya know get out of the whole wedding ordeal still.

We ate our bagels in silence; I wasn't quite sure what to say, suddenly a big man with brown blonde-ish hair and pretty blue eyes came into the kitchen. Lindsey smiled at him and he came over and kissed Lindsey from behind, it was a little awkward standing here with a kissing couple right across the counter from me. I looked out the window to occupy my time and watched birds fly .

"Oh," Lindsey said a little embarrassed obviously. "Sorry," her face heated up to a lovely ruby color. "This is John my husband. John this is Drew's fiancee," she explained. I wished she hadn't said fiancee. I didn't like hearing it but John smiled politely at me and shook my hand almost looking knowingly at me like he knew my discomfort. Did he? I wondered.

"It's nice to meet you...?"

"Oh um Americus, same here," I smiled at John. He let go of my hand and I stood up "Well I'm going to go now, I have... things to do," and I walked out heading back to my room. Once I got there I lay on my bed and sighed. Okay time to think things over since I have never gotten the chance to actually think things over.

One, my parents signed a contract to have me in a arrange marriage. Two, the person I am to be married with is a jerk... but can be nice at times meaning it's rare. Three, I have no clue how to get the hell out of this. Four, I wished Drew was nicer to me maybe things would be different if they were, maybe I might actually have sort of feelings for him. Five, I might... a tiny part of me, might actually like Drew. Six, his family is always involved with arrange marriage. Seven, I wished Mackenzy was here. Eight, Drew hates my new friend Lane. Nine, I have a messed up life. Ten, why me?

I sat up and looked around the room. It was too, expensive looking for my taste. I wanted to throw things around and mess everything up but I don't think that would go over very well. But because I couldn't stand to see the room so clean I took off my socks and threw them one landed on the back of the couch the other on the floor. It made me happy to see the mess, it made me feel like I might be able to turn this classy room into mine that I had back at... home. I didn't even know if that's what I should call my house back in Michigan anymore.

Drew came, still without the shirt, and smiled then saw my socks around the room and picked them up and threw them at my face "Please try to keep the room clean, I'm not a slob like you are".

Okay that was just dissing me that prick! "Well if I'm a slob then you would mind if I did this" I pushed the blankets and pillows off the bed and then I went to the closet and was throwing clothes out.

"Stop! Geesh now my room is effing mess, clean it up," Drew told me.

I turned to him and took my pants off and threw them on a chair and then jump down on the messed up blankets and pillows of the floor. "Nah~ have one of your maids do it, I was hoping the floor would be comfy...oh light bulb" I giggled. I put all the blankets and pillows back on the bed very messily. "Ahh~ much better".

Drew was watching me the whole time and threw me my pants "Put them on, my friend is coming by." He said, I just threw them back on the floor and I could tell he was getting frustrated by me.

"Oh the one with the pretty eyes?" I asked just to piss him off. It worked, Drew glared at me, and went into the in the now messy closet to find a shirt and pants. Which I need to put my pants back on. "What was his name again?" I thought aloud, for Drew to hear. "Derek... Mr. Hot... I remember Darren" I said smugly, happy about my remembering. Drew came out of the closet still without a shirt and glared at me while I smiled contently at his anger.

The door suddenly swung open and in came Drew's friend Darren. "Oh!" He spoke, looking at me without my pants on and Drew, "Did I interrupt something?" 

I smiled and Drew yelled "Put your pants back on Americus!" The look in his face said it all, I laughed falling off the bed.

I couldn't stop laughing now since I fell off the bed. I wiped my eyes since they were watering at how much I was laughing. I sat up and swore you could see steam coming off of Drew's head. Darren had step back from him to make sure he didn't get hit by what ever Drew might unleash. 

"Uh Drew, are you um okay?" I asked a tad nervously.

"Am I okay?" he repeated. Oh no I thought hes gonna blow. "Of course I'm not okay!" He yelled, I bit my lip and looked at Darren who was to looking at his friend, scared. " YOU know why, because I have a million and one things to do, like filing papers, finding profits, making sure everything is running smooth in the business. But on top of all that I have to deal with a irresponsible, immature, little twit that that has a major attitude problem, and doesn't follow rules for shit. SO no I'm not okay!" He said throwing his hand in the air and walking out of the room.

After he left I felt like shit. Darren walked over to me and sat down. "Wow I haven't seen him blow like that since he first started helping his dad at his work," Darren said. He pushed me and I looked up at him and he smiled. "Don't worry he will be fine, hopefully".

'Yeah hopefully' I thought to myself.

----------------------

Authoress End Notes: We wish to hear what you cubs think! Peace Until the next update which will be soon-ish XD