Disgusting Ch. 9

Authoress Notes: Well it's here the next chapter :D Me and _LifexAngel_ had fun with this like always :3

ENJOY!!

------------

"Good morning," Drew said on top of me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked

"I need to talk to you," he said still on top of me.

"And to that you had to tackle me?" I asked

"To make sure you'd listen," he stated.

"If I promise to listen will you get off of me?" I asked, this was kinda getting awkward with him on top of me.

"As much as I like this position, yes listen, and I'll get off." I nodded and he got off me.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked and looked at the floor once I sat up.

"What the hell were you doing kissing another guy?" He practically screaming at me.

"It's none of your business," I said and he grabs my chin so I could look at him. He looked hurt and mad.

"It is Americus," he whispered and he was getting closer to my face.

"Um," I began I don't know how he brushed his teeth but his breath smelt good. "Um," I said again probably looking like an idiot.

"Americus," Drew said seriously. I wanted to take a deep breath to get all the butterfly's out of my stomach but I was sure my breath didn't smell nearly as good as his.

"I didn't expect it, he's a guy I met at the mall, and he was in L.A. for a little bit. I wanted someone to talk to so... we hung out and then he kissed me unexpectedly." I said still dazed, what the hell was he doing to me?

"And you kissed him back," It wasn't a question it was a statement.

"Well I don't know," I said. I had kissed him back I just lied to make it easier on me... Drew looked at me and brought my face closer to him. Was he about to kiss me!?!? I was panicking but I wasn't pulling away. I'm so confused of my own feelings.

"Hello little-," there was someone at the door and I jumped. Drew and I broke apart. At the door was someone that kinda looked like Drew with the same green eyes but blonde hair, she looked about 20. "Oh you two can just finish up," she said starting to leave.

"No it's okay," I said easing my way out of the room. "Um I'm hungry, I'm gonna get some breakfast. Bye," I said making a horrible escape.

I got to the kitchen and got another pop-tart. And then walked around so more. I sat down in a unknown hallway and waited for someone to find me. And I got found by Drew.

"We are not done talking," Drew said and sat down and stole part of my pop-tart.

"No touchy my pop-tart," I hissed at him and moved it away from him. "Who was that at the door?" I asked.

"My older sister her name is Lindsey Collins, she is married to John Collins," He told me. "And stop changing the subject," he said.

"There is nothing else to say," I told him and munched on my pop-tart now.

"Yes there is," Drew said only raising his voice a little but he must have realized it because he took a deep breath. And in a calm voice he asked "Do you like him?"

"Um," I began again. "I don't know," I spoke quietly.

"Thanks for the specifics," he sarcasm covering his words.

"No problem," I smiled an all teeth smile playfully. Drew shook his head at me and stole more of my pop-tart. "STOP stealing my pop-tart," I said getting angry now.

"No problem," he smiled, a smile that showed all the mushed pop-tart. I found myself laughing with him which totally broke everything that I knew about Drew. He wasn't only a cocky, selfish, asshole; he was now a cocky, selfish, asshole that could be very childish. Childish. That word stuck out in my head.

"Drew... I only think of Lane as a friend, nothing more, and nothing less." I told him and I don't know why but I had to tell him that.

He smiled softly "Nice to know and we have to go and get ready for tonight. The big announcement about our engagement will be in the papers tomorrow and we'll be the cutest and youngest couple." He smiled and I just stared at him.

"Say what?!?!" I shouted at him our moment completely ruined.

"I really don't feel like repeating," he complained.

"Don't, I heard it the first time and I personally don't want to hear it again, and your chance is UP! Its war now," I stated to him and walked off to our room.

Well I spent most of the afternoon, walking around trying to remember my way to the kitchen from the room and all the other important rooms. Music starting playing from my phone well more like "Monster" by Paramore started to play from my phone meaning I had a text message. It was from Lane.

L: Hey I think we should talk about ya know everything

I re-read it again and again what was I going to say. 'Oh yeah I've been engaged since before I was born but I just found out about it' yeah so not saying that.

A: Yeah definitely I'm kinda busy tonight if your free you can come over now?

I text back not sure this was going to go down well with Drew.

L: Was hoping you would say that. Ok be there in 15 

I sat in the front steps of the house thinking about what I was going to say to him. Ugh what have I gotten myself into?

I was outside waiting for Lane. "Hey," I heard a familiar voice say I looked up to see sandy blonde hair and green eyes.

"Hey Lane," I acknowledge him still unsure of how to begin. "Look I'm sorry about yesterday. I just wanted a friend and you were the only person. Then you kissed me and I wasn't expecting it and I'm sorry that Drew punched you-," I was stopped my Lane's finger again.

"You talk awful fast when you're nervous," Lane smiled at me.

"Yeah sorry," I apologized again.

"It's okay I understand and... he likes you a lot," Lane pointed out and taking me a little off guard.

"No, Drew doesn't like me. He's just doing this because he has to or his father's company will go in bankruptcy" I frowned shrugging. I found this out when we were on the plane it was for him to distract me from the plane ride since I hated planes and heights.

"He punched me hard. No guy punches another guy that hard without having good reason; and his was because he likes you."

"Delusional," I muttered, shaking my head at him.

-----------------

Authoress End Notes: OoOoOoO what's going to happen next O.O