Disgusting Ch. 19

Authoress Notes: Oh my word! I'm sorry this was done for a few days, it's my fault and not _LifexAngel_'s but I just didn't have the time to get online and post it, well it's longer than usual so I hope that makes up for it :33 Three more chapters and this story is done!

-------------------------

Today was the day. I hopped out of bed, Drew sleeping soundly and pattered over to the bathroom. After showering up and putting on a dark pair of skinny jeans and a red graphic tee I jumped out to smack straight into Drew.

"Whoa, where are you going on such a hurry?" He asked chuckling at me and holding my shoulders.

"Mackenzy is coming today!" I shouted with happiness and ran down the million of steps almost tripping at least 3 times. I saw Mr. Newbell sitting at the table eating a croissant and reading the news paper. "When do my parents arrive?" I asked almost knocking his coffee mug over.

I'm not sure how I was with my parents. When I left I was infuriated that they had practically sold me but now I was 'dating' Drew. I wasn't sure if I should be mad at them, happy, or maybe I should just drop it because I mean if I didn't do this they would be living on the street. I wasn't the slightest bit sure about them, but I knew I wanted my best friend here.

"They should be arriving in an hour or so," he said smiling calmly at me. I grinned and ran out the kitchen not even knowing were I was going just wanting to burn some energy.

As I was running down the hall I felt a hand grab my upper arm and pulled me into a room. The person pushed me up against the wall and I could tell it was a guy from his body pressing against mine.

I was about to scream and hit the guy but the laughing stopped me. I looked up at emerald green eyes.

"Drew! You scared me half to death," I shouted at him and tried to push him but he wouldn't move.

"You should've seen your face," he smiled warmly.

"I will get you back!" I glared playfully and couldn't help but giggle. "I was asking when my parents were going to arrive," I responded. A flash of realization passed over Drew's face.

"That's today?" He practically shouted in shock.

"Yep, but my parents love you there's nothing to worry about," I reasssured him. "It's my best friend, Mackenzy, you should watch out for," I warned knowing Mackenzy could be a little protective sometimes.

"So then if I did this," he kissed me.

"She would probably hurt you," I laughed a bit.

"And this?" he asked as he started to kiss down my neck and I could feel my face heating up.

"She will kill you!" said a new voice. Drew backed up fast and I put a hand over my racing heart. We looked over and saw my best friend Mackenzy.

"Micky! I thought you didn't come until later," I smiled wide.

"How the hell did you find us?" Drew asked with a slight frown.

Mackenzy ignored Drew and pushed him out of the way and hugged me. "We got here early since I wanted to surprise to you." She turned to Drew "A maid told me."

"I'm so happy to see you!" I practically yelled squeezing her tight. I had missed her so much not really having any friends around here was hard. But now my best friend was here and she could help me through these stressful days of wedding planning.

"I missed you to Love," she hugged me back just as tight and as she pulled away I saw a pouting Drew. I gave him an encouraging smile and Mackenzy turned to see us giving looks at each other "That's right buddy boy you're no longer her number 1 now that I'm here." She smirked and Drew glared playfully at her.