Disgusting Ch. 15

Authoress Notes: Oh my! Ch. 15 already!! I can't believe it hehe~ Well this is mostly a filler XD it's somewhat needed, actually it is needed! Americus does some thinking and wow is all I can say. _LifexAngel_ and I had funn writing this one and we would have gotten it out soon-ish but this time I was busy and so was she. Also I have exams this week and I'll try and get some of the ch. 16 writen with _LifexAngel_ so it might be awhile for the next update I apologies in advance :) Well I guess that is it sorry for the long authoress note

ENJOY!!

---------------------------------

Drew didn't come to the room that night. It was 10 when I finally went out looking for him. But after searching most the house (which took forever) I still couldn't find him. Finally, frustrated, I walked back to the room and plopped down on the bed. I felt bad about earlier today. I always did stupid things and he never blew up like that before.

I sighed, maybe I should just be nicer to him. But it's so hard since he is never nice back. I think I'm going to hang out with Lane tomorrow maybe he can help me out with what is on my chest. It felt a little weird falling a sleep in Drew bed without Drew and after laying there for a half hour I fell asleep in a big bed with way to much space.

The next morning I woke up with no signs of anyone being in or out of the room meaning Drew had never came back. I got ready putting on a red tank-top and a pair of shorts, ready for the hot day. After getting ready I picked up my phone, I thought about calling Drew just to see if he was okay but I decided against it. If he wanted to talk to me he would call me.

I called Lane up instead "Yo," he said.

"Yo yourself, what cha up to?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just being bored."

"Want to hang out?" I asked.

"Is Drew going to come and punch me again?" He asked.

"I said I was sorry didn't I!"

"I'm just joking and yes I would love to hang out with you, I'll be there around noon to pick you up 'kay." And he hung up after we said goodbye.

I had 2 hours to kill. What to do? I walked into the kitchen to find the 2 twins eating peanut butter sandwiches, but sadly when I went to go look to make myself one I found the little munckins had eaten it all! And they couldn't entertain me because they had some practice to go to.

Suddenly Lindsey walked through the door and picked up the peanut butter. "Aw it's empty," she said while the twins snickered out the door.

"I said the same thing," I responded to her. She smiled at me as I sat down at the counter bored and unsure of what to do.

"Bored?" She asked and I nodded, my mind wondering were Drew was before I quickly shut the thought out. "Well you know I have paper to fill out but it feels so lonely to do it alone would you mind sitting with me and just randomly blabbing to fill in the that silence?" She asked and I nodded kinda wanting to have a conversation with Drew's sister just to see what she was like.

While she was working on some paper work we had random conversations like now.

"If you could be any animal what would it be?" Lindsey asked.

"A wolf and you?"

"Hmm... swan!" She smiled.

"Vampire or werewolf?"

"Werewolf, I like my men with a pulse and they don't suck blood," Lindsey laughed.

"Me too," I replied.

"So how have you been, any new development with Drew?" She asked.

"No and we never will. I don't even know where the hell he is!" I said getting a irked now.

"Well... I don't know either. I would love to tell you where he is but he hardly talks to me anymore," Lindsey replied with a frown.

"Men can be jerks it's just in their system to be," I laughed and Lindsey agreed.

Soon noon was here and I said bye to Lindsey. I went outside to see Lane waiting in his car and I jumped in. "Yo," I grinned.

"Yo yourself, where to milady?" He asked.

"Hmm, let's go to, the.... board walk. I want to check out all shops and see the beach since I haven't seen it yet," I said.

"Yes milady," he laughed.

The board walk was amazing the seagulls flapped; screeching in the sky, and the shops were pretty with all different colors and things to choose from.

"So is Drew okay with this because honestly I don't wanna get punched." Lane said as I examined a pair sunglasses that I could really use in this hot weather.

"I don't know," I mumbled and shrugged. I didn't want to talk about Drew.

"Well I mean he must have seen you leave it seems like he has you under locked down or something." Lane said and I huffed.

"I don't know!!" I yelled turning my back on the sunglasses I had just decided I wanted. "I don't wanna talk about that jerk. First he complains that I feel to sorry for myself and then when I go back to being just me he gets all mad and frustrated, and when I do try to be nice to him he just ignores me!!" I yelled earning a few glances from people passing by. I sighed frustrated and turning my back on Lane grabbing my sunglasses throwing a $5 on the paying counter and walking off.

I walked down to the shore since I do love the beach and only during summer do I ever get to be at the beach. I sat by the water and Lane sat next to me.

"It seems to me that you might actually like Drew," Lane said.

"No, I don't."

"Then why do you worry about him and what he thinks? Hmm," Lane looked at me.

I sat there and started to think. Well Lane does have a point, why do I care? Do I really like Drew? ...Shit!! I do like like Drew. I am such an idiot.

"By the face your making you came to realize something, tell your best buddy Lane." He smirked.

"Oh shut it, I may like like Drew but ughh!! I don't know. Damn beach for making me realize things," I pouted.

It was starting to get late and I was getting tired. I leaned in Lane's shoulder. "Lets get you home before Drew gets mad and storms over here to punch me," a light smirk playing on Lane's lips. He helped me up and supporting me to the car.

He drove me home with only light conversation of how I liked my day and I said truthfully that I had a lot of fun. He parked out front, and I hugged him good-bye. "Text me," he said softly I walked in to the house and up to our room.

As I was walking and texting Lane I was in the house safe and sound. As I waited for the text to go through I tripped. Face planted the damn floor. I got up and saw I tripped over Drew... wait a minute! DREW!!

------------------------

Authoress End Notes:

SAY WHA!?!?!

Hehe~ I hoped you love the cliff hanger ;P tell us what you think so far of the story _LifexAngel_ and I would love to hear... and no bad talking we don't want that here :)