Disgusting Ch. 10

Authoress Notes: Haha~ sorry for the long wait me and _LifexAngel_ had things to do and had little time to write sometimes but we finally got it done YAY!!

ENJOY!!

----------------

I stared up at Lane and he smiled at me. "You're wrong Drew doesn't like me one bit," I sighed.

"Hmm, we will see about that," Lane laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Oh noth-," but then a car cut him off as we stared at the pink car.

A girl with red hair came out with fricking short shorts on and a tank top that didn't cover her whole stomach, came out of the car. She saw Lane and I, and glared at us.

"You must be the bitch that stole my boyfriend from me," she hissed out. Let's just say her voice was high and annoying.

"I stole no one and thanks I take that as a compliment," I gave her a wide fake smile.

"Yes you did, you stole Drew from me!" She yelled.

I sighed not wanting to deal with this. "May I ask you your name or do I just call you bimbo?" I asked sighing again.

"My name is Bethany you bitch," she said in her high voice, it hurt my ears to listen.

"Well you can go in and explain this little miscommunication with Drew because honestly I don't feel like dealing with a bimbo right now. And in case you haven't gotten the save -the-date yet me and Drew are forcefully engaged." I shivered at the word engaged who knew at 17 I would have to say that word. She did a "Ugh" with her high pitched voice and walked by me, pushing my on purpose with her leg. I too pushed back and pushed her behind the knee so she almost fell in her 7 inch high heels.

She threw me a glare and walked inside and I frowned. Can my life get any worse I thought to myself as I sat there and Lane looked at me with a smile.

"I hope she fall trying to find him," Lane laughed and I laughed to knowing that's what I wanted to happen too. "Well I kinda gotta go," Lane said sadly.

"Awww really?" I asked sadly. I really didn't' want to deal with anyone today... well more like forever but that's never going to happen.

"Yeah sorry," he shrugged, I sighed and we both hugged.

"There's this stupid thing tonight, there going to be announcing our engagement I know it sucks but if you want to come your welcome to." I smiled to him.

"Okay I'll dress nice to not embarrass you," and I just shook my head at him.

Lane left and I hesitated going inside but it was getting kinda hot even in the shade. I started the long walk all the way up the stairs and when I finally go to our room and opened the door I saw...  them fighting. Bethany was about to get physical with Drew.

"Seriously please leave your annoying me!" I shouted at her and Bethany walked over to me and slapped me. "Oh hell no!" I seethed out of my teeth and I turned to her and gave her a sucker punch and she fell, then cried and ran out. I was shaking my hand from the pain of it. Drew stared at me for a second not saying anything. "Do I really want to know who she is?" I asked going to sit on the couch in the room. I searched for the remote to the T.V.

"She's an umm... an old girlfriend," he shrugged. I just nodded already getting the jest of what had probably happened. "SO where were you?" He asked

"Talking to um... people," I said he squinted at me suspiciously. "Don't give me that face," I glared.

"I can do as I please," he smirked.

I sighed he was starting to get annoying.

There was a slight knock on the door but before Drew and I could say "come in", Drew's mom popped her head in. "You guys need to get ready; balls in an hour" she smiled big. For a second I thought about arguing that I wasn't going but I knew in the end I would lose. I could always argue with her later on more important subjects like our FORCED wedding. "Oh and Americus there's a dress for you in the closet" I nodded to show I had heard.

Once she left neither Drew and I moved from our spots. "You gonna get ready?" He asked.

"Yeah," I instantly become depressed. Once tonight was over almost everyone would know I was getting married; a word not even I had come to terms with myself.

I grabbed the dress not even looking at it, all I knew was it felt like silk. I hung it up behind the door and turned the water on scolding hot.

After my awesomely hot shower I put the dress on after I put my panties and strapless bra on. The dress was a corset type with a silky skirt. The corset had off the shoulder straps and the string in the back was black unlike the rest of the dress which was a deep crimson red. The skirt part went all the way to the floor and had a slit on the right side that went all the way to my hip and a black fabric covered all the way to the middle of my thigh.

I sort of felt Victorian styled in this dress and a while ago a maid dropped some shoes off in the bathroom. They were black straps. Okay scratch that I felt like I was in the mafia and was on a mission to get info from someone and then kill them.

I did my own make-up and hair. I kept it down and curled it on the ends. I put black star shape clips pieces all over my hair. Then for my make-up I did black smoky eye shadow and black mascara and red eyeliner. 

I walked out of the bathroom, and looked around for Drew but when I didn't see him I went out to the hall. There was a maid standing outside the door. "Master Drew is waiting for you at the stairs," she notified me and pointed towards the stairs. I picked up my dress so I wouldn't trip and walked to the stairs. I was fixing the bottom part when I saw Drew.

He looked good with a black tux and a red vest underneath that matched my dress. His dark hair was smoothed naturally and his green eyes contrasted with the black. Drew smiled bigger than I'd seen before.

"You look... gorgeous," he pointed out and I couldn't help but blush a little.

"You look... good too," I quietly mentioned. We stood there a second I felt a little fidgety in my dress like it was suddenly very uncomfortable.

---------------

Authoress End Notes: OoOoOoO I wonder whats going to happen at the ball now!!