Disgusting Ch. 3

Authoress Notes: I would like to say  the next chapter is out!

Americus: Yes we all know that, will you just let them read.

Well what's if I don't want them to read HMM Americus!

Americus: Well they will anyways, she would like to thank everyone from reviewing and rating

AND _LifexAngel_ for co-writing this with me

Me&Americus: ENJOY!!

-------------------

"What the hell!? Who do you think you are? You can't just sell me off to some guy who I don't even know!!" I yelled more than angry, more than furious with my parents I was fricking beyond pissed with them.

"We didn't have a choice sweetie, if we hadn't we would have ended up homeless." My mom said trying to make me understand.

"Well at least we would have been happy, you don't need money to be happy!" I was still yelling and now standing up with my chair pushed back roughly behind me.

"We will. You will," my dad said slowly standing up from his chair. "As soon as you calm down, think through it, and meet them, I'm sure you'll love them." My dad voice trying to sooth me. I felt so betrayed. The guy that I had always looked up to, that was always there, the man that held me when I got away from the playground. To almost beat the crap out of the boys that hurt me was now selling me off like one of his stocks. I felt the stinging behind my eyes, I never cried and I won't start now.

"I can't believe you!" I my voice cracking and full of tears. My mom came up to me and hugged me tightly. Okay forgot the whole thing about not crying, I can't do it. Crying usually makes me feel better.

"I'm so sorry sweetie," my mother said in her 'it's going to be okay' voice, but I didn't want her hugs or her sympathy I wanted my freedom. I broke away from her roughly and half ran to my room, I slammed the door in their faces since they followed me and locked it.

"Please let's talk about this," my dad said from outside the door.

"NO. I will never forgive you!" I yelled through the door. I couldn't believe it; I would never make it to my 18th birthday. I wouldn't be able to go to college and meet a nice guy there. I would be... married. Life was being too cruel to me, I had to talk to someone and even though I'm mad at Mackenzy she will understand. I called her up and waited for her to pick up the phone and once she did I didn't give her a chance to say hello. "They are selling me off like a barn animal ready for auction," I cried through the phone.

"Ow... that's my ear and what are you talking about Americus?" She asked.

I told her the whole story from not that long ago, "I hate them!" I shouted at her.

"Again that's my ear, also I see where they are coming from Americus. Maybe you should meet them and see how it goes from there okay. I know this is hard to be going through but at least try." I heard her say.

"You're taking their side! You female dog!" I shouted and hung up on her. Now I was even more beyond pissed.

I sat there for hours in my room all the way to the next day. The best part is I have a bathroom connected to my room and I always have snacks hidden in my room too. Thinking, crying, and cussing out my parents is what I do up there with my dog Diamond. Even though she was sleeping most of the time. How the hell was I going to get out of this, I mean I could always run away. But with what money I wasn't 18 yet so it's not like I could just run away, I'll get found and sent back to my evil parents.

"Mer," I heard my mom hesitantly call my nickname from outside my door. "Um your um in-laws are coming for dinner so wear something nice... please," she said through my door.