Disgusting Ch. 17

Authoress Notes: I am so fricking sorry!! I had no clue it would take this long to get another update for this story but it's finally here and you will like this chapter I'm sure ;P So I won't get into anything really so enjoy!!!!

-------------------

"Drew what was that for?" I asked in shock, how was I suppose to handle this?

" I... I..." but before Drew could answer I flipped out and I ran out of the room. "Wait!" I heard Drew call but it was too late. The way he had looked at me I just... I just didn't want to think of it. I ran down the dozens of stairs just to bump into... Lindsey.

"Whoa speed racer," she said smiling at me but once she saw my face she stopped smiling putting her hand on my shoulder. " Whats wrong?" She asked in a caring tone.

"Drew... he... he ki-kissed me!" I stuttered out and hide my face behind my hands.

"Was he bad at kissing?" Lindsey asked.

I shook my head no and she laughed pulling me along with her. She sat me down on a plush couch, I pulled a pillow to bury my head in, not to cry. I couldn't cry, I couldn't cry because I liked the kiss, but I didn't want to like it.

"So tell me why are you so upset about this?" She asked.

"Because this isn't suppose to happen. I'm supposed to hate him." I said my voice muffled by the squishy pillow.

"But you do like him." I couldn't help but nod sadly yes.

"Let me tell you something," Lindsey began with her story. "I was young when I met my hubby and well we didn't click. I wanted those fairy-tale prince types and he was such a flirt to other girls. Every time I took him somewhere he would flirt right in front of me! At one point I slapped him and ran off. John followed me and he told me he acted like that since he didn't know if he liked me and he said when I ran off he felt like he broke into pieces. That was the sweetest thing to come out of his mouth since we meet and I knew he was my prince charming"

"Drew might be doing that type of thing. The thing is when he is sick he does what is true to himself. His fevers mess him up and he acts on impulse or does things he won't do if he wasn't sick. So that means if he kissed you he likes you!" Lindsey smiled.

I was shocked to hear her story and about when Drew was sick. So he is like a drunk person, telling the truth or doing stuff on impulse. I sort of felt bad for leaving him now.

"So do you... like... love John now?" I asked; the word love coming out like I had a stutter.

"With all my heart," a soft smile adoring her lips along with a deepness in her eyes that scared me.

"I'm to young though I mean, I want to have fun and have adventures, and Drew... well he's Drew, cocky, stubborn, and he's always working! I mean is it wrong to want to live?" I asked confused on how Lindsey could feel this way.

"Of course not sweetie it's completely understandable and you know even though Drew's a workaholic I'm sure he'll love to have adventures with you." She was making me feel better and also making me want to go back upstairs and check on Drew.

"Thanks Lindsey, I'm going to go back up and see Drew." Lindsey hugged me and I returned the hug then went upstairs.

There was to many thoughts running through my head some bad and some good. Knowing that I love Drew is really big for me and it's hard to believe I could fall for him.

I reached the door and I peeked through and saw the twins gone and I pushed the door open lightly to see Drew watching TV. I walked in trying to be confident. When Drew looked over at me his face kinda changed and then he smiled.

"Hey," he casually spoke.

"Umm... hey," my words not coming out smoothly. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked rushed out before another word could exit from his mouth.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired," he said. We stared at each other for a second then he opened his mouth again. His face was telling me that he has a confession.

"I'm gonna go wash up," I said quickly then jogged to the bathroom.

I shut the door and locked it, 'I'm such a coward! Ugh!!' were the thoughts that were running through my head. I'm scared of what he will say to me, will he say it was a mistake? Or would he tell me that he actually cares for me and loves me? To many thoughts that are running through my head.

I walked over to the sink and turned on the faucet and cupped my hands and let the cool water flow into them. I then splashed the water on my face. I did this a few times then I turned the faucet off and dried my face.

I looked into the mirror and all the colors in my hair were fading. My old life was fading from me. I missed Mackenzy so much. I missed my old life. But I guess on the way I gained new friends. Mr. and Mrs. Newbell, the twins and Lindsey, and even Lane.

Just standing here and looking at myself I knew that I have had a good time here. Even with all the bumps that came along. And for Drew to have kissed me. It confused me so much.

Sadly to say I wanted to kiss him again. Over and over again. I finally let myself like a guy again even though I wanted to seriously maim him. I walked out of the bathroom with my new found confident and walked over to Drew and sat on the bed.

He looked at him. "Are you going to run off again?" He asked.

"No... I'm just a bit confused. But I'm not going to run away from you ever again," I smiled and I swear on my life I saw him blush.

"So..." I began nodding my head slowly trying to process it all right there.

"Americus, I like you, and I know you kinda like me, I also know you don't like this whole marriage thing. But we will make it work. I promise," he said holding my hands. I kinda wanted to smile just because he made me happy but at the same time I was kind of conflicted.

"I do like you, even if I hate these feeling... I'm very confused with the marriage but not with my feelings. So I guess we can make this work but I'm still iffy on this marriage. I mean seriously I'm going to be 18 soon and they want to-."

Drew cut me off by pulling me to him by the back of my head. His hand tangled in my blonde hair. His lips touched mine in a kiss and it was soft and warm. Just like our first one not that long ago.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I felt his tongue sweep over my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and it was like a whole other world. Drew explored around my mouth while his hands started to explore my body.

He fell back onto the bed and I straddled him. We were really getting into it when we heard Lindsey's voice.

"Hey Drew, dad wants to know were you put those papers. He really need them..." We stopped kissing and we looked at Lindsey's wide eyes. I rolled off of Drew and on the other side of him and took a pillow and covered my heated face.

"Uhh... there are... in... I mean on his desk in a folder," Drew said as a he sat up and Lindsey soundlessly closed the door. Drew took the pillow from me and tried not to laugh.

"This isn't funny Drew! I can't believe we did that," I sat up and covered my still cherry red face with my hands.

"It kind of is, and why not? We can kiss," Drew shrugged.

"That was a bit too much. I could get sick!" I squeaked.

"No you won't. I'm not running a fever anymore," and I looked through my fingers to see him running his hand through his messy black hair.

I can't believe I am falling for this guy. But he is very cute and sexy.

---------------------

Authoress End Notes: Okay _LifexAngel_ and I will be working on the next chapter so it won't have to take forever for an update hehe~