Disgusting Ch. 16

Authoress Notes: AHHHHH so SORRY my cubs! Momma Leo had this done with _LifexAngel_ and I forgot to post it!!! But now you get to read it on Valentines Day hehehe~ Well I hope you enjoy the new chapter because I do... the story is already 16 I can cry our baby is all grown up and is already at 16!

ENJOY!!!!

--------------------

I was shouting for help but no one came so I started to drag Drew's body back to the room. "Ughh, you're so effing heavy!" I complained. 

I got to the room and dropped Drew and the back of his head smacked the floor and I nervously looked at him so see if he would stir awake... he didn't. I opened the door then dragged him inside. Like hell I'm going to be able to get him in bed. So I just put a blanket over him and then a pillow under his head.

Then I left to go find help. I ran all over the house because I didn't know were anyone's room was other than mine and the kitchen. Finally I saw Mr. Newbell in what I'm guessing was his office. I ran in, seeing the look on my face he jumped up.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"It's Drew," I  panicked, I could barley get the words out. "I found him on the floor..." After that most of the words I said were fragments of sentences.

"Hold on, hold on. Are you okay?" he asked I rapidly shook my head yes "Is Drew okay?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Alright were is he?" He asked calmly.

"In our room," I said pointing up.

I ran back to the room while Mr. Newbell fast walked to the room. Once he came in he saw Drew on the floor and he bent down next to Drew. He picked and dragged Drew up and got him on the bed. I got to give him props for that.

Mr. Newbell then called someone then hung up after a while. "I called a friend who is a doctor. He will be here soon, I'm going to wait for him; stay here with Drew," and he left. 

I felt weird now after realizing that I like like Drew. I sighed and sat at the end of the bed. And watched him... feeling like a creep I looked away. I sat there for a little while and waited. Not looking at Drew but listening intently at his deep breathing. 

There was a soft mumbles from him and I whipped my head over to look at him. He shifted in his sleep and reached out toward me. His hand searched blindly for what ever he was looking for. I carefully reached my hand over and he grabbed it intertwining my fingers with his.

I couldn't stop looking at him now and I moved closer to him. I brushed some his hair away from his face. He was really handsome and if only he had his eyes open I would be able to see his amazing emerald green eyes.

I heard a knock on the door and pulled my hand away. Opening the door the doctor came in and Mr. Newbell too.

The Doctor came in and did... Doctor-y stuff. The whole time I stood near the door teetering on my tip toes to see what was going on. Finally the doctor turned around and I ran to stand next to Mr. Newbell.

"Well it's nothing serious," the doctor began which was a good thing. "Just a small fever,  lack of sleep, dehydration, and stress. Right now the best thing for him is just to lay down and rest." Mr. Newbell nodded "I mean it."Doc said pointedly to Mr. Newbell "No working."

"I understand Doctor," Mr. Newbell said then escorting the doctor out.

I sat back down next to Drew and Mr. Newbell brought some medicine over. He set them down along with a glass of water and told me once Drew woke up to give that to him to take.

After he left  I got up and got different clothes for Drew to wear since he was still in those clothes. I walked back over to see Drew up.

"Hey, take those pills over there on the nightstand," I said to him.

"Why?" He asked.

"You are sick that is why," I frowned.

"No I'm not," he slightly glared and was getting out of the bed. He almost fell but I caught him in time... but then we both went down.

"Your heavy! And stop being stubborn, your sick even the doctor said so and to stay in bed and get some rest!" I partly shouted at him.

"Oh," Drew said. His eyes looked out of focus.

"Drew?" I asked a bit worried trying to catch his gaze. Then finally he looked at me blinking a few times.

"Sorry, I'm just really dizzy," he said. I started to help him up, he was heavy but I managed. Once I got him on the bed I handed him the pills.

He took them and the twins ran in and were by the bed "Are you okay?" "Are you sick, it's rare" they said at the same time.

I sighed and leaned against the wall "He will be fine, he just needs rest and not work".

The twins looked at me then smiled. "Then we are here to serve, and you too Americus!" Their grins looking evil.

"Um, okay," I agreed a little creeped out. "But remember we have to let Drew rest," I said looking at Drew and shrugged. He shrugged back closing his eyes and letting his head roll to one side of the pillow.

"We'll be back," the twins said quickly leaving the room then coming back. Carrying with them a fake doctor's kit.

"Lets look in his ears," Lily said getting that doctor tool they use to look in the ear. They had two of them so Lily looked in one and Drake the other. Drew didn't even looked like he cared he just went with it letting the twins twist his head. I felt bad for him I hoped he got some rest.

The twins saved me the last part of checking up on him and that was checking his heart beat. I lowered myself to Drew's chest with the fake stethoscope in my ears. I put the cold plastic on his thin shirt and pretended to listen. I took in Drew's face while I did that.

I was pretty close to his face and I realized he really was handsome. Any girl would be lucky to have him, he was smart, rich, and handsome. Almost every girls' dream guy.

Drew's emerald green eyes soon slowly opened, he didn't even jump when he saw me there. Instead he reached up with his hand to the side of my face and pulled me closer to him. Before I even knew it I was kissing him. The kiss was warm and inviting not like some of the dead kisses I've had with other guys... save for Lane but different from Lane's. 

It was intoxicating. As Drew and I were really starting to get into it the twins were making puking noises so we had to pull away from each other.

"Drew what was that for?"

-------------------

Authoress End Notes: Well I just had to have a cliff hanger XD _lifexAngel_ liked how I ended it too XDD Well please tell us how you like it and everything :D