Disgusting Ch. 4

Authoress Notes: Two updates in one go, oh yeah me and _LifexAngel_ are on a roll

ENJOY!!

--------------------

I sat in Mackenzy's car and was just there, nothing else nothing more. I wasn't feeling anything I was numb. "Mackenzy I hate my life, we were supposed to go to college together and then live together and our kids would be lovers, now it's all ruined," I sniffled.

"I'm going to hide you until you are 18 and then we can do all of that," she gave me a soft smile and then looked back to the road.

"You are going to hide me for 2 months until August 17th?" I asked. It was only June and my birthday wasn't until August.

"Well I'll think of something," she smirked and I gave a small smile. Mackenzy always knew how to cheer me up.

"Good because I'm too young to get married," I said as we pulled up to her apartment.

"Yeah and besides we're going to have a double marriage remember. I still haven't found the right guy," we both got out of the car and I smiled at my amazing friend. Suddenly her eyes went wide and she pointed.

"Look out!" She yelled, I turned thinking I was going to find a car coming to end my life instead I saw a toned chest through a shirt. I looked up to see Drew. What the hell? Suddenly he threw me over his shoulder and turned toward Mackenzy.

"Thank you for ruining that awful dinner but I have to take my little wifey back home," he said and gave a gentleman like nod and walked off with me.

"What the hell are you doing?!?" I yelled punching his back. "Put me down!!" I yelled more.

"Sorry honey, no can do," he said as I yelled more and punched his back. I felt like Fiona from Shrek just hitting this big Ogre but getting no were.

"Why the hell do you care?" I yelled I couldn't see where he was walking to because I was facing the opposite way. "I mean you should just leave me alone, it's not like you want to marry me. I almost feel worse for you than I do myself. It's not like you asked for this, it's not your fault your father is generous but the price to pay him back is big." Then I realized I was rambling, getting too caught up in my thoughts. I then was placed into a car, well more like a rental car because they live in Cali. I'm sure they used their own private jet. "Can you just leave me the hell alone!" I screamed

"I can't! Get that through thick head! I'm doing this just to save your ass, I hate this as much as you okay. I think you're hot but really your personality sucks," I heard him complain.

"If you hate me then don't go through with it, I just wanted a normal LIFE!" I shouted.

Drew's face was hard, he looked mad and a hint of something else but I don't know what. He didn't reply and just ignored me and I did the same. This wasn't fair, my hair was deflated, my make-up was running, and I think my tutu skirt tore a little bit. So we drove in silence, it was BEYOND awkward. I mean not only were we not talking there was this feel in the car that just made you feel stuffy and horrible.

"Well you made them pissed off at you so I would suggest avoiding them," Drew said when we finally got to my house.

"Why would you come and get me just to take me back to my parents," I said beyond pissed again.

"Because I don't want you cheating on me," he said.

"We're not even together," I mumbled and before he could say anything I got out of the car. Slamming the door hard I remembered it wasn't his. OH well.

I walked in my house so emotionally tired that if my parents yelled at me I don't think it would matter much. And there they were sitting on the couch waiting for me to get home. My dad stood up and I put a hand out to tell him to stop

"If you even try talking, explaining, yelling, whatever nothing is going to go through I'm just so tired right now that I don't even feel angry at you anymore." I said and walked off to bed. Once I hit the bed I was out like a light.

I woke up the next day to my make-up smeared, my hair a mess, and my clothing messy. I got out of my clothes from last night and threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I wiped my make-up off and kind of, not really, brushed my hair and walked to the kitchen. I was looking down and I ran into something... that was warm and... wet? I looked up and saw Drew; he only had a towel around his waist. Man was I right about him working out, he had amazing abs that I just wanted to lick... WAIT what the hell am I talking about. Why was he in my house and using our bathroom?

"If you're wondering why I'm here it's because we stayed the night so we can all talk some more. Also you look like utter hell but those shorts are dashing on your body," he smirked and rubbed my sides. I could feel my face rising in heat and then I slapped him in the face. He held his face and was cussing like a pirate... no I don't mean a sailor I do mean a pirate. I need to stop watching pirate movies. "Why the hell did you slap me?" He asked.

"I didn't slap you I just high fived your face." I smiled and walked back to my room and shut the door. My dog looked up and saw me. "Diamond, what am I going to do?" I asked her and she looked at me and then went back to sleep. See this is why I like animals because they don't have to say they hate you or complain about something. "I'm going get ready for this already crappy start of the day," I muttered and walked off to my joined bathroom.

I got dressed in normal clothes today. A pair of skinny jeans and a black tank top, it was going to be hot today. I walked, more trudged down to breakfast to face my doom. Mr. Newbell and my dad were reading the newspaper while my mom was making breakfast. Mrs. Newbell was talking chattily to my mom, and Drew was sitting in MY seat, yeah I have a seat I always sit there in the morning.

Only because I didn't want to create a scene I sat 2 chairs away from my dad and 2 chairs away from Drew.

"Why don't you sit next to Drew?" My dad smiled sweetly but I'm sure there was evil behind it.

"I'm fine were I am," I said. My father sighed and shook his head.

"How about you sit next to me then?" He asked.

"Then I'm really perfect were I am," I said back with a slight anger behind it.

After breakfast was done we all stayed seated and I knew more talking t was about to begin. "So Americus are you ready to move with us to California, I will assure you that it's a wonderful place and you will really like there." Mrs. Newbell said.

"No I'm not ready to leave my home to go to live with you people," I spoke and my father looked like he was almost done with my attitude.

"I know what you are doing young missy, you're trying to make us hate you so we can all it off. But I'm sorry I know all the tricks in the book, my arrange marriage with my dear Courtney was horrible, I hated it and never wanted to get married to her but I did. It was the best thing that happened to me, she changed me into the man I am now." Mr. Newbell spoke and he sounded really happy.

"And then they made me and soon we will be happy as them," Drew smirked.

"NEVER!" I shouted at him.

"Americus enough, you will begin packing your things and Drew told us that he would be kind enough to help, so go get started." My father said.

I glared at him and stood up from my seat. Walking off to my room Drew followed me. Great I had to pack and now Drew was kind enough to help, that was an effing stupid lie.

---------------

Authoress End Notes:

OMFG!!! That was epic and funny and wow!