Disgusting Ch. 7

Authoress Notes:

Told you it will be out soon XD Me and _LifexAngel_ had fun with this and I hope you like it too!!

ENJOY!!

--------------

The plane was landing, oh my word during the whole thing I was scared half to death. I never liked planes even though I've been on a couple, the only reason is because it makes me sick to my tummy and I hate heights.

After a while we got off the plane and we all got into a car. A person was driving the nice car. I felt to pampered and useless. I looked over at Drew he really did make me feel better after my cry attack. But now he's ignoring me, he probably thinks I still hate him but I'm going to give him a chance.

"Drew... since it's still day out, would you mind taking me to see the city?" I asked.

He looked over at me "I'm too tired maybe some other time," and he looked back out the window. Mr. and Mrs. Newbell weren't paying attention only to their Blackberries. I frowned at the family; this was not how a family is supposed to be.

I mainly looked out the window at all the different things. I suddenly noticed we were going down a long street but there were no housed so... Oh shit this was a drive way, a fricking long drive way. There was a curve in the drive way and I saw a huge big white house. I mean it wasn't as big as the White House, like what the president lived in but it was huge.

"Oh my shitokio, you live here, it's like a castle expect without the tower" I said.

"Yes we live here so please be quite, I'm getting a headache," Drew muttered as I frowned at him.

"Don't need to bitch about it," I said to him.

"Enough both of you, tomorrow we will have a party to announce the engagement," Mr. Newbell said to us.

"Oh hell no, no one told me about there having to be an announcement," I shouted.

"Of course there will be an announcement, how else will people know that my son is a taken man or see the type of girl he's marrying." Mrs. Newbell said barley looking up from her phone.

"Um you know after the 'wedding' and you surprise them with it." I said saying wedding very sarcastically.

"Nonsense everyone will be there to see you two get married," she said glancing up at me now.

"No," I stubbornly stated. "If there even is a wedding, it should just be small with immediate family and friends." I grimaced, hoping that there was a way I could get out of this wedding.

"You two will have a big wedding," Mrs. Newbell said staring me down. We were both looking at each other, me trying to show her I wasn't going to give up. The car stopped and I grabbed one of my bags and grabbed my other ones. And I, at my own will ,walked into my personal hell all by myself.

"Oh one more things Americus, you will be sharing a room with Drew," Mr. Newbell said to me.

"Eff this shiznits, I am not sharing a room with him," I hissed out.

"Oh, we will have a blast," Drew smirked. He was behind me and I had no clue how. He was and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let go of me if you still want to live," I growled at him but he didn't let go instead he threw me over his shoulder.

"I'll show you our room," I could hear the smirk in his voice.

After a while of me screaming rape and no one doing anything he dropped me and I gave a small scream only to fall on a comfortable bed. I opened my eyes and looked around. It was a big room with a balcony and glass doors. The bed was a King size with silver and red bed sheets, blanket, and pillows. It was really nice but I didn't give a rats butt. I was mad that he picked me up again.

"Of all the freaking rooms in this house I have to share one with you," I half yelled.

"Yep," he popped the 'p' and started to take of his shirt.

"Hey, hey, put it back on, I don't wanna be blinded for the rest of my life by your ugliness." I said covering my eyes and burying my head in the comforter.

"Shut up, you know you want this." I heard him say from across the room

"Ha I wouldn't want any of that even if you were the last man on Earth. I would hump a tree before I did anything with you," I said.

"Oh shut up," his annoyance was ringing loud and clear. "You can open your eyes now I have a shirt on." I slowly let my eyes see through the cracks of my fingers that he indeed had a tight white shirt on. I dropped my hands and raised an eyebrow at him. "What?" He questioned

"Did you purposely wear a shirt that you wore when you were 14, or do you buy your shirts that tight to boost your whatever self-confidence you have?" I asked. He glared at me and I just gave a half smile at his annoyance.

"Shut up will you, your voice gives me a headache," and with that he plopped down on the big couch in his huge room and flipped on the T.V. What a baby he couldn't take a joke.

"Drew take me out I don't want to be stuck here for the rest of my life," I said. Then sat next to him and stared at him.

"Again, like I said, some other time I'm busy," he then started to ignore me.

"Drew that's not fair I want to go now! I'm giving you a chance here so don't effing screw it up otherwise I won't be so nice," I said to him.

"Oh you're being nice, I could hardly tell. All you are doing is complaining and it's starting to get on my nerves," Drew glared at me.

"You're... you're such a... jackass" I said through clenched teeth. Here I was giving him a chance and he is screwing it up its irritating.

I stomped out of the room making sure to slam the door just to make his 'headache' worse. I decided to give myself a tour of the house. If I get lost then fine at least I could maybe marry a cute butler.

Not knowing which way to go I decided left, away from the stairs. There were a lot of doors, I opened all of them. Some were sitting rooms other small offices, an exercise room, an awesome game room that I would surely visit sometime, a movie room. It wasn't until I had reached a room with a maid and a gardener making out that I thought 'maybe I should  have remembered my turns'. I sighed and silently closed the door not wanting to umm disrupt them.

I turned around but when I got to a crossing in the hallway I had no idea where I went. I followed my instinct and turned right. I just kept on walking.

I was officially lost. I thought about calling Drew somehow he had gotten a hold of my phone and put his number in. And changed my screen saver, but I stopped, no way that I'm going to face the humiliation of telling him I was lost. I would rather die.

After 20 minutes of walked to absolute nowhere I looked at my phone hopelessly. I sat down right where I was and texted Mackenzy.

A: Drew is an ass, and I'm lost in this huge house but I refuse to call him and tell him to come find me. What do I do?? MISS you a lot already

Not even 10 seconds later I got a text back.

M: Stay where you are and let him come find you? Miss you to its so boring. I knew he was gonna be an asshole

A: Yeah but I'm starting to get really hungry

M: Haha just sit tight he'll come or someone will have to walk by you

A: I don't know this house is HUGE I might not be found for weeks

M: Don't exaggerate. I am SOOOOOOOO sorry I gotta go my mom is yelling at me to stop texting. MISS you love you. Stay strong Miss. rainbow

So I boredly sat there and waited and wondered. Is this what my marriage would be like, Drew would always be too busy for me. I would be alone all the time, I really didn't want that. I sighed closing my eyes and tried to think better thoughts.

--------------

Authoress End Notes: So was it good!!